Player4595

Advanced Member

• Donators
  • 678 posts
  • Preference:Loli
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Oppai Loli

Donator

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:20 AM

For the View new Content "page" a possibilty to mark everything as read. (if its already there pls tell me where cause I am just 2 days here and already have 3 Pages with stuff that I´m simply not interested in).

#62 Vistarrr

Vistarrr

• Super Moderators
  • 1,619 posts
  • Preference:N/A

Posted 24 September 2016 - 09:06 AM

For the View new Content "page" a possibilty to mark everything as read. (if its already there pls tell me where cause I am just 2 days here and already have 3 Pages with stuff that I´m simply not interested in).

At he bottom left, on a blue-grey background, near where the "RSS" logo is, there is "Mark Community Read" option.

You can also do this section-by-section basis, open a sub-forum and on the left of "Start New Thread" (the one at the top-right) you have "Mark this forum as read" option.

#63 Player4595

Player4595

Advanced Member

• Donators
  • 678 posts
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Oppai Loli

Donator

Posted 24 September 2016 - 09:50 AM

Ah ok thanks^^

#64 Hubble

Hubble

Primal Cream

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:35 AM

At he bottom left, on a blue-grey background, near where the "RSS" logo is, there is "Mark Community Read" option.

You can also do this section-by-section basis, open a sub-forum and on the left of "Start New Thread" (the one at the top-right) you have "Mark this forum as read" option.

shit i really need more than 1 and a half hours sleep. I just open the "Mark Community Read" to look and now my show new content shows nothing at all in it. I was merely curious QQ:P how do I switch this off so I can see EVERYTHING again that I haven't actually looked at?
Edit: Ok new things are appearing so no biggie, i'll just shut up and go back to bed soon.

#65 Vistarrr

Vistarrr

• Super Moderators
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 04:25 PM

There's no way to undo "mark as read".

#66 Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon

Dragon Fanatic

• Super Moderators
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:34 PM

There's no way to undo "mark as read".

Nope. Just don't browse the site drunk, high, or on one hour of sleep and you should be fine. >:D

#67 MaxSpeed

MaxSpeed

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:26 AM

Is the Feedback section the appropriate place to post typos and other small issues we find on the site? For example there's a typo in the FAQ section under how to make an account.

#68 scmm1

scmm1

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:14 AM

good info

#69 Pacce

Pacce

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Preference:I Love it all

Posted 05 April 2017 - 06:05 AM

I have found a few posts with some images weeks ago, and it didnt require me to log in to view them. Now im logged in and I get a message telling me I dont have enough posts to view this page? what happend?

the post is the following hxxps://allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/topic/575-3d-gifswebms/page-1 

#70 johann7124

johann7124

Skyrim Modder

• Super Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Donator

Posted 05 April 2017 - 06:51 AM

I have found a few posts with some images weeks ago, and it didnt require me to log in to view them. Now im logged in and I get a message telling me I dont have enough posts to view this page? what happend?

the post is the following hxxps://allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/topic/575-3d-gifswebms/page-1 

Best guess, the thread was moved into the 3-D section of the forum, which only members with five posts can view.

#71 Vistarrr

Vistarrr

• Super Moderators
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:48 PM

Best guess, the thread was moved into the 3-D section of the forum, which only members with five posts can view.

That tread wasn't moved but the area where it resides was supposed to be behind 5 posts... but this rule was not set correctly (it did apply for the shota section). This was corrected about 10 days go and thus you now need those said 5 posts to see it.

#72 Pacce

Pacce

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 05:18 PM

So I need to post something 5 times? Or upload somthing 5 times to view the thread again?

#73 Vistarrr

Vistarrr

• Super Moderators
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 05:47 PM

So I need to post something 5 times? Or upload somthing 5 times to view the thread again?

Post is enough. You already have made two. Just try not to spam and make your posts relevant to the thread you are in.

#74 Bear299

Bear299

Loli Lover, Shota Kisser, Pony Cuddler

• Donators
  • 261 posts
  • Preference:Toddler Loli
  • Fetishes:Ponies

Donator

Posted 26 April 2017 - 06:10 PM

I have been an able to reach ATF with my android browser for the last week. It works on chrome, but with android I get an SSL connection error. Idk if it's just me or not, but figure I should let someone know.

SSL connection error

Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have.

Download My Loli/Shota/Pony/Doujin Collections Here

(Updated Doujin Collection.)

My Photoshop Thread         My Pony Photoshops
                                                                        You may have to change the filters.

#75 Iratu

Iratu

(=^ェ^=)

• Administrators
  • 1,174 posts
  • Preference:Furry Loli

Donator

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:59 PM

I have been an able to reach ATF with my android browser for the last week. It works on chrome, but with android I get an SSL connection error. Idk if it's just me or not, but figure I should let someone know.

SSL connection error

Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have.

Could you tell me which version of android and which browser you're using and the phone model Example: Android 7.0 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Its my phone :P)

My replies in Bold Purple means official business and you better listen ;)

#76 Bear299

Bear299

• Donators
  • 261 posts

Donator

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:13 PM

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
Android 4.4.2.
And it's the default browser for android. The one that comes preinstalled and is labled plainly "Internet"

#77 Iratu

Iratu

(=^ェ^=)

• Administrators
  • 1,174 posts

Donator

Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:14 PM

I can't seem to reproduce it on my Android 4.4.2 tablet might I suggest using another app Like Chrome or Firefox Mobile. usually the browser you like has a Mobile option.

I've done some research and the default "Internet" app is crap on 4.4.2 and you'll probably run into more sites that wont work since I've disabled all unsafe SSL features about a week ago and a lot of sites will probably do the same.

#78 Bear299

Bear299

• Donators
  • 261 posts

Donator

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:35 PM

Ah, okay. Yeah, I've been using Chrome ever since the other stopped working. Thanks for looking into it though.

#79 WhoKnows

WhoKnows

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:23 PM

Have some VNs with lolis each one with a size between 1.5-4GB i'm not a donator and i know that bandwidth and storage are expensive: Better to upload to the allthefallen server (dont know right know how it works) or to mirrorcreator with friendly hosts? thanks guys.

#80 Iratu

Iratu

(=^ェ^=)

• Administrators
  • 1,174 posts

Donator

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:26 AM

It would be best to split the files in parts using 7zip or winrar and upload those

#81 Shota

Shota

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Preference:Shota

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:09 PM

Hi. I was just wondering if it is possible to add other payment options for the donations. Paysafecard would be best for me. I mainly did register to give something back since I've been lurking some time in the skyrim section and for one question about a mod. I was unable to donate without registration but now I see it is only paypal and bitcoin possible which I do not have. I have no clue about webdesign and how all this payment stuff works but if it is not too much work you might want to consider to add the option. It's only like 30$ I could donate right now but that's better than nothing right? : NORMAL :

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users