#241 Hubble

Hubble

Primal Cream

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts
  • Preference:Loli

Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:14 AM

having a laugh at others peoples expense in not in my sense of humor.

it was then used as a joke, not for an important announcement.

#242 thatenemy

thatenemy

but your friend

• Super Moderators
  • 974 posts
  • Preference:I Love it all

Donator

Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:22 AM

having a laugh at others peoples expense in not in my sense of humor.

it was then used as a joke, not for an important announcement.

What expense? It is simply a notification from discord, that's all. No one got "banned" for fun, no one got insulted for fun, this was really just a harmless joke and I noticed no one genuinely annoyed by it (until now). You make it seem as if the admins did something horrible and you "exposed" them. If you really care, it probably won't happen again.

#243 yeti

yeti

Stinky-Eyes Cheese Dragon

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
  • Preference:N/A

Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:27 AM

I saw like 5-6 new notifications pop up for me on discord and I didn't mind

but to each their own
h_1466066206_8004939_699e826ffb.png

#244 Hubble

Hubble

Primal Cream

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:27 AM

the finger was specifically pointed at someone else who was to blame and done publicaly, that was unfair and out of order and you guys should apologize to that person

#245 Sinom

Sinom

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts
  • Preference:Toddler Loli

Donator

Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:50 AM

What did we blame another for and which person? Specifics, please. Also, Iratu didn't mean it like this as it was a harm less joke which might have too overused for you personally. As for myself I didn't even used the @everyone so I have no idea what you're referring to when you mention my part in it.

Consider helping ATF grow by donating. Every dollar counts.

#246 Hubble

Hubble

Primal Cream

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:00 AM

**********-Today at 12:32 AM
and its REALLY anoying

Sinom-Today at 12:32 AM
Now you know how it feels, **********

:biggrin:

the spam fest continued long after i left discord and not for any important announcements, not one

on the one hand your disabling it for everyone else because it's annoying

then abusing it yourself s [look up collective responsibility] for shits and giggles

never had it bothered me before if people used it

I go red if i don't want any notifications no problem

but sometimes i like to know if someone ANYONE has anything to say to everyone, not just the few

if anyone had ever abused it in past, then a quiet word could have solved the problem

that spam fest was annoying, rude and inconsiderate

removing the ability of others to use it except for those that have just shown their inability to show consideration was less than impressive

bottom line was, I saw a finger of blame being pointed at someone in public...and that was bang out of order

edit: names should be removed later

#247 Sinom

Sinom

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts
  • Preference:Toddler Loli

Donator

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:10 AM

Finger of blame? You're going to take one sentence and claim that was the case instead of the banter it was. And you can see earlier that people wanted the option for everyone to @everyone to be removed which we did. Iratu can at most be blamed for making jokes in bad Taste. But if you're gonna assume malicious intent of any kind then you're wrong.

Consider helping ATF grow by donating. Every dollar counts.

#248 hansor

hansor

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:00 PM

hey i wanted to suggest a seperate category for skyrim se mods.. i know skse64 isn't there yet and until then a lot of mods won't be ported but there are already a lot of overhauls ported over from the old skyrim like rschildren and so on.. so i thought it might be cool to have a specific category for people that want to create mods, patches and replacers specificly for sse.. i just think there might be a lot of confusion once people start to do so and oldrim and newrim mods get all mixed up.. 

just a thought.. 

cheers!

#249 Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon

Dragon Fanatic

• Super Moderators
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:08 PM

hey i wanted to suggest a seperate category for skyrim se mods.. i know skse64 isn't there yet and until then a lot of mods won't be ported but there are already a lot of overhauls ported over from the old skyrim like rschildren and so on.. so i thought it might be cool to have a specific category for people that want to create mods, patches and replacers specificly for sse.. i just think there might be a lot of confusion once people start to do so and oldrim and newrim mods get all mixed up.. 
just a thought.. 
cheers!

Not the place to ask this. Try here:
https://allthefallen...eation-sections

#250 hansor

hansor

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:19 PM

just a thought.. 
cheers!

Not the place to ask this. Try here:
https://allthefallen...eation-sections

sry :D
okay i'm gonna ask there! have a nice day mate :)

#251 VS_draws

VS_draws

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:58 PM

I was looking for a new stream service, since Piczel.tv recently ban loli/shota. One of my patrons recommend the stream site hosted by ATF.

I have test it and I found it highly functional, it works for what its intended.

However knowing that its on beta stage I would like to suggest a couple of ideas that I think could improve and bring more artists looking for a new home.

Suggestions.

-Banner with additional artist information.

As artists we have the need to promote our work, stream services usually provide a space for the artist to redirect to their galleries, announce commissions and/or promote blogs.
Usually a banner placed in the bottom or lateral side of the stream window.
I'm not asking for something too fancy, but a place where we can add a description, links and maybe one picture as a banner will be great for artists. This also give the chance to personalize the stream.

-Stream subscription. 

I think email is a more reliable way to announce streams since most people had their email account linked to a phone.

-Quality of stream

I know this is already in the changes that are pending, but so far its the only thing that make me look for other stream service, I'm streaming in 720p, but on the site always looks like 360p or less and viewers complained.  

It's pretty personal, but I like to see the avatars of the viewers. I would understand if thats not possible. 

-Multi-stream

This is probably the hardest to implement, but some artist really like the idea of share screen with other artists. I don't really use it that much, but its a nice feature.

Some issues I have found. 

-Starting the stream, there is like 1 or 2 minutes of video of the last stream.

-When I finish the stream there is no way to know that I finished the stream, the image just freeze.

-Even when said that "Offline image has been added" when I enter my off line stream there is no such image. 

Hope this helps. Sorry if I ask for too much, I have zero knowledge in this kind of stuff and I don't want to look like I'm demanding this stuff.  I would understand if the changes can not be implemented.

I will use the stream m ore often since its the only one that allows loli and it's easy to use. 

Thanks for the effort to maintain an online stream service that allows lolis. 

• Bear299 likes this

#252 kdiwnsi

kdiwnsi

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:01 PM

This place is great, don't change a thing.

#253 Iratu

Iratu

(=^ェ^=)

• Administrators
  • 1,174 posts
  • Preference:Furry Loli

Donator

Posted 19 August 2017 - 03:28 PM

I was looking for a new stream service, since Piczel.tv recently ban loli/shota. One of my patrons recommend the stream site hosted by ATF.

I have test it and I found it highly functional, it works for what its intended.

However knowing that its on beta stage I would like to suggest a couple of ideas that I think could improve and bring more artists looking for a new home.

Suggestions.

-Banner with additional artist information.

As artists we have the need to promote our work, stream services usually provide a space for the artist to redirect to their galleries, announce commissions and/or promote blogs.
Usually a banner placed in the bottom or lateral side of the stream window.
I'm not asking for something too fancy, but a place where we can add a description, links and maybe one picture as a banner will be great for artists. This also give the chance to personalize the stream.

-Stream subscription. 

I think email is a more reliable way to announce streams since most people had their email account linked to a phone.

-Quality of stream

I know this is already in the changes that are pending, but so far its the only thing that make me look for other stream service, I'm streaming in 720p, but on the site always looks like 360p or less and viewers complained.  

It's pretty personal, but I like to see the avatars of the viewers. I would understand if thats not possible. 

-Multi-stream

This is probably the hardest to implement, but some artist really like the idea of share screen with other artists. I don't really use it that much, but its a nice feature.

Some issues I have found. 

-Starting the stream, there is like 1 or 2 minutes of video of the last stream.

-When I finish the stream there is no way to know that I finished the stream, the image just freeze.

-Even when said that "Offline image has been added" when I enter my off line stream there is no such image. 

Hope this helps. Sorry if I ask for too much, I have zero knowledge in this kind of stuff and I don't want to look like I'm demanding this stuff.  I would understand if the changes can not be implemented.

I will use the stream m ore often since its the only one that allows loli and it's easy to use. 

Thanks for the effort to maintain an online stream service that allows lolis. 

Took me some time to reply, I was in the middle of a server transfer but now that most of that is done.

-Banners;  There used to be a "popup" when clicking the about at the bottom left but it seems that it got broken somehow, I'll be looking into that, and maybe add a possibility to add a banner image above the chat.

-Stream subscription; I'm still unsure on how to go about this but it will be an email. This has now been added, There is now a small icon at the top right of the chat that looks like a checkmark (icon to be changed) to subscribe to a person, icon doesn't auto-update at this time but it will change when you refresh, its been limited to only send a notification once an hour so people can't spam your mailbox by going on and offline.

-Steam Quality; As you may have noticed the quality went up and is looking better.

ffmpeg -i rtmp://localhost/live/$name -async 1 -vsync -1
                        -c:v libx264 -c:a aac -b:v 300k -b:a 32k -vf "scale=480:trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -preset ultrafast -crf 23 -f flv rtmp://localhost/hls/$name_low
                        -c:v libx264 -c:a aac -b:v 768k -b:a 96k -vf "scale=720:trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -preset ultrafast -crf 23 -f flv rtmp://localhost/hls/$name_mid
                        -c:v libx264 -c:a aac -b:v 2548k -b:a 128k -vf "scale=1280:trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -preset ultrafast -crf 15 -f flv rtmp://localhost/hls/$name_hd720
	    		 -c:v libx264 -c:a aac -b:v 4300k -b:a 128k -vf "scale=1920:trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -preset ultrafast -crf 15 -f flv rtmp://localhost/hls/$name_hd1080;

If anyone has a tip for improvement just reply to the thread.

-Avatars in the chat; This will be a thing again (used to be) I'm still uncertain what to do with the chat the system I have no takes too long to load so I'm thinking about replacing it. Made my own Socket chat, fully integrated with the main site so it'll load avatar's and such from here. Still a Work in Progress, so its rather limited with its features.

-Multi-stream; this will not be easy to make, I will attempt this but no promises on it.

Issues;

-Stream start backlog; This has been fixed and shouldn't be happening now.

-No auto-offline message; This needs to be added still, will be looking into this later. This has been added as well, when someone goes offline it should throw the image automatically around 20 seconds after you hit Stop Streaming.

-Stream offline image; This used to be added but got bugged when we changed to the HTML5 player. this has been fixed now.

• VS_draws likes this

My replies in Bold Purple means official business and you better listen ;)

#254 VS_draws

VS_draws

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:47 PM

Thanks @Iratu 

I have seen those changes. I'm glad you have been working on it. The stream will be a nice place when admins start banning streamers on Piczel.

I have a couple of ideas on how to make more appealing the site for streamers and viewers.

btw... yesterday my dude Garabatoz was streaming and the player was really small and happened to everyone watching his stream... after a couple of F5's the player was back to a normal size. 

#255 Iratu

Iratu

(=^ェ^=)

• Administrators
  • 1,174 posts

Donator

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:51 PM

The small player issue shouldn't happen anymore, I noticed it myself today and put on a fix.

#256 Iratu

Iratu

(=^ェ^=)

• Administrators
  • 1,174 posts

Donator

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:24 AM

All issues regarding the stream please post them here; https://git.allthefa...atu/ATF-Stream/ so I can keep track on issues still present.

#257 vree123

vree123

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Fetishes:Oppai Loli

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:42 AM

Place is amazing - Keep it up

#258 Twistedes

Twistedes

------

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:12 PM

Ok so this is weird.

Whenever I posted a new post, the text is gone. I have to edit the post for it to appear, I have to write it all on more time.

It happened the first time in my cissy thread, and once more in here.

I copied the text just in case it were to happen here, but there was nothing in the clipboard.

So I went into more options and the only text in my post was <script> <script>

I had written @username (not the guy with username as username, but some other username :P)

#259 Twistedes

Twistedes

------

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:36 PM

#260 Twistedes

Twistedes

------

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:37 PM

^there is is your proof that something is off.

https://imgur.com/a/Fdtkr

This is what happens. First is the quick reply, then I go into edit and script is only thing there.

#261 Hubble

Hubble

Primal Cream

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:52 PM

Occasionally I have had a double post, on trying to edit one it edited the other...in the end UD merged the 2. I have seen this a couple of times.

I still have the issue where I can only upload one file at a time on most days. Then occasionally it lets me choose 10 files but these days are rare now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users