Vegetables

Mildly cold, 100% Vegetables.

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Preference:Loli

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:13 PM

Fantastic. Thanks guys, that was fast.

EDIT: Also, the javascript buttons (rate, report) aren't working. In the last version, you could still add to rep through the user's rep page. I reported a post today and I had to change to IE (or might've been chrome) in order to do so. Silly video included. Using Firefox with about 50 addons. Site is allowed on noscript.

Attached Files

#32 Vistarrr

Vistarrr

• Super Moderators
  • 1,619 posts
  • Preference:N/A

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:57 PM

Huh. On the last iteration it was hit or miss if they worked that day. Now they've worked fine but I can't vouch for 100% as I haven't used them much yet. I guess there are still some issues? I'm also using Firefox with quite a few addons.

#33 Vegetables

Vegetables

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:17 PM

I just found a new one: hitting "remove" on an attachment actually posts it.

EDIT: Added video of me making this post.

Attached Thumbnails

• conv_737.jpg

Attached Files

#34 iamusername

iamusername

Sexy Shota

• VIP Donator
  • 823 posts
  • Preference:Shota

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:19 PM

Hmm... the fact that it works on chrome/IE and not firefox for you (it works on firefox for me) tells me that it is likely some incompatibility with one of those 50 addons.

If you don't mind, could you try pressing F12 while focused on this page in firefox, make sure the Console tab is open on the thing that opens up, and then try clicking Rate, and let me know if it says anything (if so, copy/paste the message).

#35 Vegetables

Vegetables

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:23 PM

If you don't mind, could you try pressing F12 while focused on this page in firefox, make sure the Console tab is open on the thing that opens up, and then try clicking Rate, and let me know if it says anything (if so, copy/paste the message).

ReferenceError: MyBB is not defined javascript:MyBB.reputation(1,2651);:1:0ReferenceError: Report is not defined javascript:Report.reportPost(2651);:1:0EDIT: Wait, I think using HTTPS is causing this. It's getting caught in the mixed content blocker, but it's mixed active content so unblocking it won't help.

#36 iamusername

iamusername

Sexy Shota

• VIP Donator
  • 823 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:29 PM

Yeah, https isn't set up yet. It's on my list of things to get to, but not yet.

#37 iamusername

iamusername

Sexy Shota

• VIP Donator
  • 823 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:39 PM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Now I get it. if the post does not otherwise have content, the paranoid tags don't work. But if it does, they work. Good to know. I'll work on that.

#38 iamusername

iamusername

Sexy Shota

• VIP Donator
  • 823 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:31 PM

FYI Removing an attachment 'works' for me. It's another Javascript prompt, which is likely why it's not working for you. This software is sort of crappy with how much it relies on javascript without a no-script fallback. But whatever. If you want things to work properly before I get https set up, switch back to http. Otherwise, I can't really help you.

#39 Vegetables

Vegetables

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:35 AM

FYI Removing an attachment 'works' for me. It's another Javascript prompt, which is likely why it's not working for you. This software is sort of crappy with how much it relies on javascript without a no-script fallback. But whatever. If you want things to work properly before I get https set up, switch back to http. Otherwise, I can't really help you.

Okay, that's no problem. I'll tweak things a bit and deal with it. Thanks for having a look at it.

#40 Korgi Silvercloud

Korgi Silvercloud

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:43 AM

I seem to have alot of difficulty with adding Attachments. Either I am able to add only 2 and then the rest end up repeating the same 2 images over and over again despite me selecting different ones each time, or I am not able to add any at all and they just simply fail to show up. I know that most of this is likely a MyBB issue but anything you could do to make adding attachments easier would be a huge plus. I realy dont like posting pics (especially lewd ones) to exterior sites, so being able to post directly here is important. I really enjoy Shotachan's system for uploading photos, it seems well integrated and is very easy to use. I am not sure if they get the module for that from a 3rd party or if it is something custom made but it may be something to get ideas from...just brainstorming hehe. Anyways, I also just wanted to thank you for creating such an awesome site here...it is a valuable resource and a very huge help. :)

#41 en_hawk

en_hawk

Grumpy

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:42 PM

I'd like to see the size of the auto thumbnails for attached images increased... say up to the size the thumb tag uses? Right now they're at 96x60, and if I embed the actual attachment within a thumb or img tag, it leaves the autogenerated 'attached files' block at the bottom of my post as it doesn't think I've properly inlined them(only considers the actual 'attachment' tag as proper inlining I guess).

#42 iamusername

iamusername

Sexy Shota

• VIP Donator
  • 823 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 03:00 PM

Attachment thumbnail for new attachments (apparently it's not retroactive) is now set to max width 200 and max height 200.

@Korgi - I'll try to look into it if I can. I haven't noticed the same issue myself, so it may be difficult for me to test it or verify if it ever works. I have been looking around for a plugin to improve/enhance the attachment system, but the ones I have found either flat-out don't work or aren't compatible with the latest version of the software, which we're on. I may have to build a custom solution, but that will take time.

#43 en_hawk

en_hawk

Grumpy

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 03:03 PM

Attachment thumbnail for new attachments (apparently it's not retroactive) is now set to max width 200 and max height 200.

Thanks! Much better!

#44 SeRoATF

SeRoATF

Quality Over Quantity

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 09:30 PM

I request the ability to edit private messages just like how we can edit our posts, being un-able to fix that pesky grammar mistake or forgotten-to-type line in PM rustles me.

#45 iamusername

iamusername

Sexy Shota

• VIP Donator
  • 823 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:14 PM

Hmm I'll look into it.

#46 Saki

Saki

魔法使い/Sysadmin/Walking Corpse

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:36 AM

Profile comments do not appear when viewing a profile. If seeing comments requires ECMAScript, please consider this a request to research displaying profile comments without ECMAScript.

#47 iamusername

iamusername

Sexy Shota

• VIP Donator
  • 823 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:54 AM

I believe it does use Javascript to load the comments through AJAX after the page is loaded. I can add it to my list of things to do, but no promises on it being changed for the time being.

#48 Saki

Saki

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 08:02 PM

Posts made by someone on your ignore list are still displayed in plaintext when composing a reply to a thread in which they are a recent poster.

#49 Capt_Rye

Capt_Rye

God of Hentai

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 03:47 AM

can i get support for .png images and .gif as well.

#50 iamusername

iamusername

Sexy Shota

• VIP Donator
  • 823 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:04 AM

Posts made by someone on your ignore list are still displayed in plaintext when composing a reply to a thread in which they are a recent poster.

You're talking about beneath the posting form? Hmm I'll look into it.

Are you referring to attachments? PNGs and GIFs should be able to be uploaded already.

#51 Morrowind542

Morrowind542

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:45 AM

As iamusername said, you can already upload them. However, there is a 2 mb limit, do maybe the files were just too big.

#52 Saki

Saki

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:52 AM

You're talking about beneath the posting form? Hmm I'll look into it.

Aye, in the newest-first(at least by default) list of recent posts below the posting form when composing a reply.

#53 LOL500

LOL500

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:44 AM

I wanna suggest adding a shortcut icon, so that when we bookmark this site, it will have an icon.
You know like:

#54 Saiin

Saiin

Neko Shota

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,257 posts
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Oppai Loli

Posted 30 April 2015 - 06:34 AM

I think theyre working on that one LOL500

#55 iamusername

iamusername

Sexy Shota

• VIP Donator
  • 823 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:01 PM

Yes, the other day I requested for someone to create a favicon we could use. Haven't gotten anything yet, and I'm no designer myself.

#56 Earth Dragon

Earth Dragon

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Ponies

Posted 30 April 2015 - 08:37 PM

Maybe, we could contact Chaosscissors about the the one original to ATF, which kind of looked like a vagina, lol.

#57 Morrowind542

Morrowind542

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:06 PM

I liked that one; it was really clever. You'd never know it was lewd just by looking at it, but once you see it, you can't unsee it, lol

#58 Saiin

Saiin

Neko Shota

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,257 posts
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Oppai Loli

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:42 PM

Go figure, I dont remember it

#59 Vegetables

Vegetables

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:19 AM

Go figure, I dont remember it

It's this one. As I remember someone putting it, the Japanese sign for happiness. Had to upload it as a rar file because I wasn't allowed to upload it as .ico by the software.

Attached Files

#60 iamusername

iamusername

Sexy Shota

• VIP Donator
  • 823 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 02:23 AM

Thanks, Vegetables. I've updated it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users