wolfsujiyama

Fearian

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Preference:Loli
  • Fetishes:Oppai Loli

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:22 PM

If you want join in on the group rp, the link to the story, info, rules, and character creation will be found below

https://allthefallen...group-roleplay/

Everything else below will be the roleplay, so please do not post in this thread, unless you have already made a character and your character has been approved for roleplay.

Akota Region - Main Town(Starting Point)

village.jpg

Auris is a shy Eevee and has been all her life, but recently she has been wanting to try and come out of her shyness by going on an adventure for the very first time, she isn't sure how well things will go, but she wanted to try at least. She then got a letter in the mail that was from Professor Hickory, that said she was invited to the lab to start her adventure, she was hesitant of going, but then made her mind up and decided she was going to at least try, if things didn't work out she would just head straight home, after she got home she started to pack up and headed out to the boat with her parents, once she was on the boat however she stayed away from the edge of the boat the entire trip over to where the Letter came from, the Akota Region. On the day she arrived in the Ikvori Village, as she headed through a gate that was on all the entrances of the island that would stop to check people to make sure they had no pokeballs within their possession, the lights within the building would turn a red color if someone had pokeballs on them, but would turn green if they didn't. If they had pokeballs the gate would lock until all pokeballs were disposed of, those who didn't know they had the pokeballs would have been only given a warning, while those who had planned on bringing them would have known about them would have immediately been arrested and disposed of the pokeballs, if they didn't have any pokeballs they were free to go through the gate. She then headed over to the professors lab, after asking for directions since she was new. As she walked in and noticed another person who was invited to go on a journey, she was a Fennekin Poke'human as the girl turned around and smiled as she said, "Looks like someone else showed up, this is so excited." the Fennekin girl smiled with a giggle as Auris was a bit skittish and wasn't sure if it was a good idea as a male Gallade looked over towards the girl and said, "Ah, Auris glad you could make it, this is Firis she is also a trainer who will be going out on an adventure." Firis smiled and waved as Auris slowly walked up and waved as the Gallade then said, "I'm Professor Hickory, we'll begin as soon as the other arrive, so go ahead and relax a bit until then." Auris then walked over to the other end of the room and sat down as Firis just leaned up against the wall and waited...

(I made a couple changes to my post compared to what it was in the last thread.)

#2 Tod_Naturlich

Tod_Naturlich

Progenitor

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Preference:I Love it all
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Ponies

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:22 AM

Missy had lived all her life in a small town with her mom, she had always been a mischievous child, she loved to climb trees, play chase with other children and take long naps. The adults often said she showed a lot more of her Purrloin side than other Pokéhumans, but she didn't really cared about that. She knew her father was a wild Pokéhuman, and as a small child she had fantasized about meeting him and even bring him back to her mom, against the advice of everyone else.

Now, at twelve, Missy felt like a grown-up, and thus she accepted that it was unlikely she would ever meet her father, but deep inside she refused to give up hope. As she grew older, her adventurous side continued to grow, to the eternal dismay of her mother. Missy always wanted to go further outside town, to visit new places, meeting new Pokéhuman, eating new foods, and experience new things. Her mother, for her part, just wanted her daughter to be safe, specially after the traumatic experiences she suffered in her youth. Not only had she been a victim of the event that fused everyone with a Pokémon, leaving her with new and strange abilities, feelings and instincts; but several years latter she found herself unable to resist a feral Pokéhuman, an encounter that left her scared and pregnant.

While her mother could not keep Missy locked up inside, at least she managed to kept her away from the Pokéhuman gyms and competitive leagues, convincing her daughter that those Pokéhumans were quite wild, wanting to battle each other for fun. Missy accepted her mother's warning and never went close to the few organized Pokéhuman battles in town, but she really didn't thought wanting to prove her prowess was a sign of wildness.

Thus, it was a real surprise when Missy found a letter addressed to her with from a Proffesor Hickory. The letter was an invitation —along with paid passage— to a lab in the Akota Region, so that Missy could start an "adventure", and further the research on Pokéhumans.

Convincing her mom to let her go wasn't easy. Missy had to play all her cards, from threatening to go anyways in the middle of the night, to reminding her mom that she had also been a Pokémon trainer before turning into a Pokéhuman. In the end her mom reluctantly agreed to let her go, and even gave her her old backpack.

The trip to the Akota Region was uneventful, but for Missy it was already part of the adventure. She had never been in such a big boat before, or seen a city so big before. To her everything was a new and exciting sight, and she ended up lost several times before finally getting to the lab —fortunately the Pokéhumans in town were nice enough to give directions no matter how many times she got lost—.

When she entered the lab she saw there were already two other girls there, a Fennekin and an Eevee. It was sometimes hard to gauge ages amond different species of Pokéhumans, but Missy guessed the Fenneking was around her age, wile the Eevee looked younger.

"Hello," she greeted them cheerfully, "I'm Missy Grisou, I'm from Laverre City", she took out the wrinkled letter form her back pocket and looked at the name there, "I'm here to meet Professor... Hickiri."

#3 ChaosCzar

ChaosCzar

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:38 AM

Venti had lived in the town her entire life, not exploring or venturing outside of it much, due to fears of those with pokéballs, or more feral types that could try and do harm to her. Of course, she knew in her heart she would need to leave eventually, to see the world and grow, so she spent her time training her body periodically, making sure she was in peak condition before anything would happen.

As she had expected, the vulpix recieved her summons letter from the professor, and after fussing over it and the details, went to the lab. It was a leisurely stroll, and she had arrived later than the others who also got summoned. She waved and smiled to the others, hoping to make friends with them and learn a little more about them.

#4 wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:06 AM

The professor then looked up and noticed as two more trainers walked in as he smiled and said, "Ah welcome, my names Professor Hickory." He smiled as he heard Missy introduce herself and said, "Yes i am Professor Hickory." he then looks over to the other girl and said softly, "and you must be Vento, it's nice to meet you both, then introduces the other two trainers as he says, "That is Firis and the one over in the corner is Auris." Firis smiles and waves as she says, "Nice to meet ya!" she giggled a bit, Auris just waves shyly as Hickory then walks over to the center of the room and says, "If you all would please step over here in a line we shall begin." Once everyone had lined up he then continued as he said, "Alright, you all now know each other and my name, now allow me to give you your very own Pokedex, this device will allow you to record information about the poke'humans you meet, such as the info about their pokemon half and what their pokemon half looked like before everything had changed. Also while your on this adventure the pokedex will help me be able to study in a way on how the change has effected everyone during the change along with those who were born naturally as poke'humans, since it was law to come here, i will now allow you all to go on your adventures, although it is not madatory, but i do ask that you all at least go with one other poke'human, you don't have to, but it would be safer, you all could go together or whichever you decide, it's your adventure." he smiled and then said, "So good luck."

Firis took the pokedex and then stretched as she said, "Alright! Time to start my adventure!" she then walked out of the lab and looked around as she said, "Lets see where should i start?" Auris then walked out behind Firis as she walked to the steps and walked over to the entrance to Route One, but didn't go in as she was just staring at the wilderness beyond the village. Route One is a pretty large forest and would take about two or three days just to get to the next village, although she may be staring at the forest its not excitement she was feeling it was more like she was nervous and scared of what might happen if she were to go into the forest either by herself or with others with her....

#5 Tod_Naturlich

Tod_Naturlich

Progenitor

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:30 AM

Missy hadn't notice the professor was there, adults had a way to escape her attention. She also never realized she had mispronounced the professor's name, her attention was focused on the shiny devices on display, the Pokédex that would soon be hers.

Missy smiled at the new arrival, the Vulpix Pokéhuman looked less enthusiastic, so Missy decided she deserved a hands on greeting and walked up to her, presenting her hand, "Hi! I'm Missy. You have very nice tails. I only have one, but I take good care of it. How long does it take you to brush all of them? I like to wear skirts, but my mom said that wasn't good for an adventure, it's hard to fit my tail in the pants, though," she said without stopping.

She did manage to get the names of the girls as the professor introduced them, but before she could launch in further chatter, the professor launched in a spiel about the importance of their adventure, something about research, and more importantly how to use their Pokédex.

As soon as the professor gave it to her, Missy opened it, marveling at all the information it already displayed. She quickly went to the entry for "Purrloin", where she could see a version of herself from before the event. Apparently her "ancestors" walked on four legs and didn't wore clothes. She then looked at the other Pokéhumans already registered, so far there were entries for Eevee, Fennekin, Gallade, Purrloin and Vulpix, she felt at this rate she would fill it up in no time.

She was so focused on her brand new Pokédex that she didn't noticed until Firis and Auris were already out the door.

"Wait for me!" she shouted as she followed them, she then noticed Venti was still inside, so she took her hand and tried to pull her, so they would all go together.

#6 ChaosCzar

ChaosCzar

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:50 AM

Venti have a nod to the professor as he introduced himself, and stood off to the side in the line as she was told. When Missy started talking to her, the poor girl's mind began reeling with the suddenly quick-launched questions and greetings. She decided it best to wait until she was done talking to even try, but still shook her hand. "Hi... As you heard, I'm Venti. It's nice to meet you. Um... It usually takes several minutes to make sure that they're sorted out and that there's no tangles. Then I have to fuss about my hair... And yeah, that's why I wear kimonos. Very comfortable."

The professor interjected here, and the girl found herself paying more attention to him than the others. He gave them all the small device that would assist them in their journey, and let them roam free. Venti was taking her time examining the Pokédex and figuring it out, when Missy came back in, grabbing her hand and running with her. "A-ah! H-hey, what's the rush?" She tried to keep up with Missy, so that she wouldn't get pulled too badly.

#7 wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:01 AM

Firis walked down the steps when she heard someone talking behind her and noticed it was the other two girl who walked in as she smiled at them and said, "Hey, whoa! whats the rush? You that excited about the adventure?" she smiled with a giggle as she said, "I like your attitude, but there is no rush, it's fine taking it slow." she didn't realize that Missy was just trying to catch up to her and Auris, but Auris was still way ahead of them as she was still at the entrance to Route One staring into the forest, still not moving an inch as fear was starting to sink into her mind about what might happen if she were to leave the village. Firis then thinks for a moment and asks pointing to each of them, "Missy and Venti, right? What are your plans for your adventure?" Route One could be seen a few blocks away from where Firis was standing as the back of Auris could be seen just standing there by the sign to Route One, but not moving...

#8 Tod_Naturlich

Tod_Naturlich

Progenitor

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:23 AM

"But we have to stick together! We're friends!" Missy pointed out, letting go of Venti's hand to help her gesticulate. It then dawned on her she might be giving the wrong impression to her new friends, "I'm sorry," she said to Venti, that was rubbing her wrist, "but I think the professor called us together so we can have this adventure together," she lowered her eyes and ears and continued, "and I really don't want to go alone."

Missy fidgeted a little with her tail, it was hard to admit her faults, "I'm not usually this hyper, but I had to drink an extra-big chocolate to wake up, I was so excited I wasn't able to sleep last night," she admitted, and was relieved to see that neither Venti nor Firis appeared mad at her.

By now they have reached the entrance to Route One, and even in the day the forest appeared menacing. Missy stepped up to Auris and looked up at the path that disappeared between the trees.

"I'm sure it's much more fun than it looks," she assured the young Eevee, putting her arm around her shoulders, "and as long as we're a group no nasty Pokéhuman will dare attack us!"

She then turned back to Venti, looking the Vulpix up and down, "are you sure a kimono is the right outfit for an adventure?" she then continued, not giving any opportunity for replies, "well, I always ran and climbed trees on my skirts, so I guess it's the same," she made a momentary pause to fetch her Pokédex out, "besides our Pokémon ancestors didn't even wore clothes," she said, showing the girl the image of the pre-event Vulpix, "so if it comes to it, we can just ditch the clothes and..." Missy lowered her ears in shame, realizing she had been talking too much again.

"So... can we get going before I crash from this sugar rush?"

#9 ChaosCzar

ChaosCzar

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:12 PM

Venti, as she was getting pulled forward, decided it was best to just allow the other girl to be excited. When the prospect of friends came up, she did nod. "Well... Yeah. I think I get it. And.... If you don't want to be alone, I'll go with you."

She waved to the others when she caught up, and answered Firis' question. "Um... I'm not that sure. I think for now, I just would like to see what's out there, and head to the next town. I haven't left this one much..."

Her attention was focused back to the cat girl, as she questioned the use of a kimono. Venti was about to protest, but the other girl kept going, and brought up a picture of the vulpix's ancestor. The poor girl blushed, a bit embarrassed by Missy's words.

#10 wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:17 PM

(Tod please try to refrain from controlling other people characters, for example: when you put 'it appeared Venti and Firis were not mad' for all you know the owner of the character may have planned on them being mad, it's like putting words into someones mouth that they did not say. Now pulling someones character along with your is fine as long as they allow it, if they don't allow it, then all they have to do is put into the rp that their character pulled their arm away. It's also goes along with combat you can't just say you do the attack and it hits the other character, you need to give them a chance to decide weather it hit their character or not, as the same for them they have to remember that they are not invincible or untouchable they will have to be hit at some point. Now unless the attacks description says never misses that is a different story, they will have no choice but to let the attack hit them, no matter how much they try to run from it.)

Firis laughed a bit at all that Missy was saying as she then said, "It's alright, i'm sure it is what the professor wanted, but all in all, it's up to the others weather they want to go or not." hearing that Venti said she would go with Missy made Firis smile as she then said, "i'm all for company, for me it the more the marrier." she smiled she then heard that Venti hasn't decided what she was going to do yet as Firis then said, "For me my dream is to become the Poke'human Champion in all Regions, so my first goal is to defeat the champion here in Akota Region." she then headed to the front of the Route One, when she noticed the Eevee from before, as she recalled the name of the Eevee was Auris, but then when Missy placed her arm over Auris's shoulder, Auris suddenly almost freaked out a bit as she jumped and fell to the ground then scrambled over to the sign and hid behind it a bit peeking out at the other three trainers that were behind her including the one who touched her as Firis then said, "Whoa talk about shyness to the extreme." she giggle a bit and then bent down to Auris's level and said, "Hey, it's alright, we aren't going to hurt you." Auris seemed a little scared after the small fright she had from Missy placing her arm on her as she said almost in a stutter, "Y-your from t-the other tr-trainers from the lab." Firis nodded and then asked in a calm soft voice, "Would you like to join us? I'm sure it would be a lot safer if we all went together." Auris then moved farther behind the sign and looked at the others before answering...

#11 Tod_Naturlich

Tod_Naturlich

Progenitor

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:29 AM

"Sorry! Sorry!" apologized Missy as Auris broke her embrace and went to hide behind the sign, "I thought you were waiting for us, I didn't mean to scare you."

"Would you like to join us? I'm sure it would be a lot safer if we all went together." said Ferris to the hiding girl.

"That's right!" added Missy, "we won't let anything happen to you."

She then looked at the Fennekin girl, “you compete in Pokéhuman battles?” she said with admiration, “my mom never let me even see a battle,”she added, “how is it? Does it hurts when they hit you? How many techniques do you have? Do you fight only children or also adults?”

#12 ChaosCzar

ChaosCzar

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:44 AM

"I think... If we all stay together... We should be quite safe. O-of course, if you all want too..." Venti let out a sigh, shuffling her feet on the ground and twiddling her fingers together, still a bit flustered from Missy's general sense of self and excitable traits. Speaking of that girl, she heard her new friend chirping up some new questions. She stayed silent, not really knowing the answer, and because they weren't directed to her.

#13 wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:46 AM

(Tod another thing, what you put is also a little bit like controlling characters, instead of putting it like this: "Would you like to join us? I'm sure it would be a lot safer if we all went together." said Ferris to the hiding girl. Try rewording it, so others who may be reading this won't think your controlling my character, cause my character did already say that already for example of rewording, you could put it like this: Missy then heard Firis ask Auris if she would like to join them because it would be safer, Missy then agreed and said, "That's right!" added Missy, "we won't let anything happen to you." it makes is also like how i was explaining about the background and what your character could be doing other than just dialog, you could also add in things that character may have said or done, but just rewording them outside of dialog and have your character go along with that. Use my post below as a good example.)

(Also i forgot to add in what my characters looked like in the rp, i usually do this in all rps, so i will be adding that at the end of the post.)

When Auris heard Missy agree about it being safe and not letting anything happen to her she then slowly came out of hiding and then said, "A-alright... i-if you think it will be safe." she looked to the side as Firis smiled and said, "There now see, everything will be alright, if your having any trouble or need help from any of us, please don't hesitate to ask ok?" Auris then nods as Firis then heard her ask about her doing battles as she smiled and said, "Whoa, i never said i fought before, i just said my dream was to become the champion, this will be my first time in an actual fight... if it happens." Firis giggled as she turned to everyone and then said, "Alright, if everyone is read then lets go!" she gave a big smile as she turned around started to head towards the forest as she looked back to Venti and asked, "So you ready to start our first adventure? Once we cross past this sign, our adventure begins." she smiled once more. Firis had yellow sleeves that reached up to almost to her shoulder, she had  yellow one piece mini dress that looked like it had a skirt at the bottom of it, she also had long socks that reached to her thighs and yellow sneakers, her tail was mostly a puffy yellow color with a red tip, her ears were yellow with red fluff inside, yellow or bright blond shoulder length hair, and had red eyes. Auris started to follow everyone as she brown boots with black socks barely being revealed from the boots, a brown sleeveless fur dress with white fur, her tail was also brown with a white tip, she had brown ears, mid back length hair, and brown eyes.

#14 Tod_Naturlich

Tod_Naturlich

Progenitor

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:23 AM

Missy's ears lowered when Firis denied being in a battle before, she really wanted to know what a battle was, but was a little scared of actually experience it herself.

She turned towards Venti and asked: "What about you? Have you ever been in a Pokéhuman battle?" the question left her mouth before her brain could tell her the Vulpix girl looked uneasy, she was shuffling her feet and twiddling her fingers, which mixed with the beautiful kimono she wore made her look incredibly cute to Missy, who had to refrain herself from jumping and hugging her, "I'm sorry, I'm just very excited", she apologized, "I promise I won't drag you again."

Instead Missy looked at the other girls, in her excitement she hadn't even noticed what each was wearing. Firis' dress was extremely cute, it was the kind of dress Missy liked to wear (minus the sleeves), but her mom had forbidden her any dresses or skirts for the adventure. Auris clearly liked brown, which matched her hair and eyes, but it just wasn't Missy's color. Venti, on the other paw, was on a different level, her kimono was something Missy could never wear, but seeing it on Venti gave Missy a weird feeling in her belly, she just wanted to crawl in her arms and fall asleep with those tails covering her.

In comparison, Missy was wearing pretty simple clothes: blue tight jeans, white socks and a pair of tennis shoes on her legs, a light blue shirt that reached just under her belt, so when she moved her navel sometimes showed, and a purple jacket. She liked to wear either blues that matched her purple fur or yellows that contrasted it, but she didn't have any yellow pants, so blue it was.

She had sneaked a skirt on her backpack without her mom noticing, and seeing how all the other girls were dressed, she half wished she could find a private place to change, it was clear her mom's waring agains skirts was wrong anyways, and skirts made her feel much prettier. She was specially proud of her long and straight tail, it might not be as fluffy as Venti's, but Missy thought it was one of her best features, and the main reason she didn't liked pants, it was always a chore to fit the tail comfortable. Her ears, on the other hand, always gave her mixed feelings, while she loved how they looked on her, she hated that anyone looking could tell how she was feeling just by them, but no matter how hard she tried, they had a mind of their own.

"Are you Ok?", she finally asked Auris, trying to control her tone, "I'm sorry if I surprised you, but I promise you can count with me if anything happens."

At that moment Firis announced the start of the adventure, and Missy almost jumped up while shouting "Yes! Let's go!" while running towards the path, just to stop, turn around and shyly wait for the others, as her mom had told her a proper lady would.

#15 ChaosCzar

ChaosCzar

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:49 PM

The vulpine girls' attention was once again, directed back to Missy as she noticed the strange stares directed towards her. A blush rose to her cheeks once again, but thankfully that silence didn't last all too long. "I-it's okay. I understand. I'm all excited too. This adventure... It's going to be great." She nodded, reaffirming herself, before giving a warm smile to Missy. She had to admit, the other girl was growing on her.

She turned to Firis and Auris, giving them a silent confirmation that she was ready to go, and began to walk, noticing that Missy was already ahead of them and giggled, speading up to run and catch up to Missy.

#16 wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:30 PM

When Missy asked if Auris was ok, she then replied, "Um, yea, i'm ok." she looked to the ground next to the sign as she then jumped a little when she heard both Missy and Firis announce getting the adventure started as she then looked up at the two and then back to the ground as she wondered if she really could to this. She then took a deep breath, at that moment Firis had looked back to see how Auris was doing as she was already past the sign, but she decided to wait and see how Auris will deal with this situation. Auris then exhaled as she looked forward towards the forest, then back to the ground and took one foot and placed it past the sign, her legs feeling like they were shaking as she then moved her body past the sign. Feeling a bit of relief nothing happened she then looked at everyone else and gave a very shy smile as she started to try and follow them closely. Once Venti was across the sign, Firis noticed that Auris had just now crossed the sign and started to follow them as she smiled and then said, "Alright let's go!" she smiled as they walked into the forest.

As they entered the forest, it started to seem like it was getting a little bit darker, but that was mostly because most of the trees had blocked out the sunlight, inside the forest it seemed more like a jungle mixed with a natural forest, vine hang from the trees, some barely touching the ground, while others hang from the trees and rest on the ground. Small bushes could be seen scattered about, few of them had berries on them, along with trees having berries on them as well. Although there was a path that lead through the forest to the next town, there were also very few places that seemed like you could get lost within the forest, especially if you wander off onto a path that isn't very visible that some other person may have made to go fight pokemon or something, which would steer people away from the main path, if they don't pay attention.

Route One - wild Poke'humans 

Name - Type - Age(Lv.) - Forest Area

#17 Tod_Naturlich

Tod_Naturlich

Progenitor

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:20 PM

Missy managed to stay still until Auris started following them, even if her tail and ears revealed her excitement. The forest was a lot darker and thicker than the ones she had explored near home, and she couldn't help shivering a little with more fear than excitement. She was really glad she wasn't alone.

More than the slight darkness or oppressive atmosphere, it was the weird smells that made Missy uncomfortable. All around she could smell traces of foreign Pokéhumans. She wondered if the rest of them could too, but choose not to ask.

Missy walked back to Venti’s side, for some reason she felt safer around the Vulpix girl, she almost grabbed her hand, but stopped remembering her promise not to grab her. She wondered if that would be to have a big sister. In fact, Missy was terrible guessing ages, but she felt Venti had an older sister vive.

“I'm 12, how old are you?” she finally asked, fidgeting with her hands to keep busy.

#18 ChaosCzar

ChaosCzar

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:33 AM

Venti looked around as she entered the forest, at its trees, and the unique flora otherwise. She hadn't been exposed to these sorts of things in her garden, but they were rather unique. She was even tempted to pick a few for her collection back home, but feared that they may not survive the journey.

She sniffed, rubbing her nose. She caught a whiff of strange smells, most likely other inhabitants of the forest, and saw that Missy at least could smell it too. It didn't bother her much however. What she found more interesting was the cat's now twitchy qualities. She seemed to be thinking about something, when it finally came out as a question. "Oh, me? I'm 14." She smiled, then held her hand out to the girl. "If you need to hold my hand, I'm okay with that."

#19 wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 04:56 AM

Firis just said out of no-where even if Missy wasn't talking to her he said, "I'm fifteen." she glanced back to Auris who had been following both Venti and Missy as Firis gave a big smile almost like she wasn't affected by everything around her, even though she was intimidated a little by all the smells and how the place actually looked, she didn't show it because if anything to her she would rather look death in the face and smile. She then said, "Hey don't worry to guys, it may seem dark and gloomy but if you look around closely you could also see how beautiful the place really is." As Auris started to look around her eyes started to adjust to the darkness of the forest and could see that the trees and plant life within the forest wasn't so scary as small places around the forest could be seen with sun ray beaming down from the trees, some areas had small ponds, and the wild poke'humans could also be seen beyond the path ridge as it seems like most of them tend to steer clear from the path, and some seem cute and adorable as they played within the forest, while others were either hiding or resting. Auris smiled at the beauty of the forest she could now see not only the pokemon making the forest seem more lively, but the plants and exotica flowers that could also be seen adds to the forests beauty, although besides that the thought of telling her age out of no-where without being asked she felt like she would just be butting into a conversation that she wasn't apart of even if Firis had already did it...

#20 Tod_Naturlich

Tod_Naturlich

Progenitor

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:31 AM

Missy could hardly hold her excitement as she accepted Venti’s hand, adding a little skip to her steps. Just as Firis explained, suddenly the forest seemed much less menacing, the patches of sunlight showcased beautiful scenery, and some wild Pokéhumans really seemed cute.

Venti's hand was warm and soft, a lot like Missy’s mom, just smaller, I have a big sister! she screamed internally, trying to hide the physical signs of her happiness, but was unable to stop her tail from going to Venti's. She really wanted to nuzzle those tails.

So both Firis and Venti were older than her, thought Missy. So she looked back to the shy Eevee that followed them a few steps behind and asked, “How about you? How old are you?” now that she had a big sister, she might be able to be a big sister.

#21 ChaosCzar

ChaosCzar

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:21 PM

"They look so happy and cute..." Venti mumbled, her head turning to look around at the wild pokéhumans running around and playing. "It seems they don't like the path. That's good." She held out her free hand, running it through the beams of sunlight, enjoying its warmth.

The vulpix girl was a bit surprised when Missy wrapped her tail around her own tails, but quickly relaxed and brushed it with her own. She found it funny, almost like they were holding hands there too. She heard Missy ask a question to Auris, and waited, actually curious as to the answer.

#22 wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:07 AM

(Tod, i know you want the parentheses back, but i still won't allow it, however you can use the brackets for the things you talk about, or did you forget about those, lol, thats ok i forgot about them to, lol)

Auris then looked up as Missy asked how old she was as she figited a bit as they walked and then said, "I-i'm n-nine years old." A Crabrawler then suddenly jumped out of the bushes as it said, "Crab, crab, rawl crab ler![I challenge one of you!]" Fennekin looked a bit surprised as the wild poke'human jumped out suddenly and started speaking pokemon to them, but since they were part pokemon they could also understand pokemon language as Firis then said, "So this is what it's like speaking to a wild poke'human, its strange i hear them saying what type of pokemon they are, but i understand them." Firis then grinned and said, "Alright your on, lets battle!" she then jumped forward as Auris jumped a bit as the wild poke'human jumped out of no-where and she then fell to her knees and covered her head as she was scared and didn't know what else to do...

#23 Tod_Naturlich

Tod_Naturlich

Progenitor

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:30 AM

Missy almost missed Auris response as the wild Pokéhuman jumped in their path. She unconsciously squeezed Venti's hand, as her fur stood on end from the fright.

The wild Pokéhuman was smaller than any of them, if Missy had seen it in town she might have thought it was just a child. It walked on two human-like legs, but its feet were just blue stumps. Most of it's back appeared to be covered with a purple shell-like substance, smooth and almost shinny, but it's most striking feature was that instead of hands, it had blue pincers that clicked menacingly.

Missy, however, was focused on the yellow front of the Pokéhuman, and as she felt her cheeks gain color she managed to mutter "He's naked!". Missy let go of Venti's hand and quickly covered her eyes in embarrassment, completely missing the challenge the Pokéhuman launched, and Firis response to it. Watching naked Pokémon on her Pokédex was one thing, but this was a real Pokéhuman that apparently had no shame showing his privates to a group of girls. Even with her hands apparently covering her eyes, she peeked as Firis jumped forward, apparently unconcern with her enemy's state of undress.

In the back of her mind she knew she should be paying closer attention to the battle, perhaps even participate on it, but the excitable Purrloin's mind was elsewhere.

#24 ChaosCzar

ChaosCzar

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:16 PM

Venti, taken aback by the sudden appearance and naked qualities of the pokéhuman, took a slight step back, but was stopped by Missy squeezing her hand. She felt the girl let go, and saw Auris fall to the ground. The vulpine girl ran forward, in front of the downed girl, to protect her. "Auris, you okay? I know it may seem scary, but we're going to have to fight. Same to you, Missy. It's just one of them. We can take it."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Other, gijinka, adventure, action, romance, drama, loli, pokehuman, lolicon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users