Tod_Naturlich

Progenitor

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Preference:I Love it all
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Ponies

Posted 28 August 2017 - 02:31 AM

I'm trying to improve my writing, and since the best way to do that is to actually write, I decided to start writing more.

Thus, I've started a interactive story on the stories site, and I want to invite you all to participate.

The story is called Disciplinary Action, and it deals with a school that decides to implement extreme measures to straight up the students.

If you want to create an account on the stories site, you can do it here, with that you can directly participate in most stories on the site, and you can leave your vote on what path of the story to continue directly there.

You can also just read the story there without an account, and if you want to vote or comment you can use this forum topic.

Since one of the reasons I'm making this story is to improve my writing, I would also appreciate any criticism you made on my work. From plot holes, incomprehensible part, sections that need more detail, sections too long or boring, to grammar, spelling or formatting mistakes; all are welcome and will be taken into account.

I'm also writing a section for Elerneron's story Invasion!, dealing with earth's invasion from the point of view of anthropomorphic alien canids, called Winterking, for which I'm also more than willing to receive feedback or requests.

Hope you enjoy the stories, and an anticipatory thank you for any feedback.

Tod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users