GWB23

Toddler lover

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Preference:Toddler
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Oppai Loli

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:55 PM

The universe of the Halo video games and novels (we don't talk about the movies, except Legends) is vast, and has quite the slew of potential stories that can be told involving Lolis, toddlers, shotas etc.

For example, during one of the battles in the Human Covenant War, perhaps a team of Sangheili Elites or Jirahane Brutes stumbled across a cute lil' loli/shota, and decided to purge them of their heresy, while getting some enjoyment out of it. They could then keep the 'purged' victim as a cumslut and slave.

For the less rough/abuse minded of you, perhaps a group of Spartan III's (children from as young as 4-7 to as old as 9-13, those ages ranges scale, btw, so, no 4 year olds with 13 year olds) in training discover the beautiful feeling of sexual actions and stimulation, and spend one of their training exercises putting those feelings to the test.

Would anyone like me to write either of those ideas? I'll do either, or both, depending. Or, you could submit your own Halo idea, and I can see about writing it.

#2 Tim_Merrigan_54

Tim_Merrigan_54

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Preference:Toddler Loli

Posted 26 January 2017 - 12:40 AM

I don't know anything about Halo, but I like either of your suggestions, if you can included enough of the background so those of completely ignorant of it aren't totally lost.  BTW what's done with 8yos among Spartan III's?  Also, IMHO the phrase "from as young as 4-7 to as old as 9-13" is meaningless, the delimiters of a range shouldn't themselves be ranges.  I suppose you could mean five year ranges from 4-13 (i.e. 4-9, 5-10, 6-11, 7-12, 8-13).  Though I don't have a problem with a 4 yo with a 13 yo.

#3 Naas

Naas

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Preference:N/A

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:39 AM

With the Spartan III's that limits more to do with the recruitment/training being done in cycles so the age bands would be different for each wave of recruits. Same goes for the Spartan-IIs, the different recruit waves were bunked separately as they'd be deployed in teams from their recruitment/training cycle.

#4 claws61821

claws61821

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Oppai Loli, Ponies

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:41 AM

What's really ironic is that I've seen only three Halo fanfics with erotic content, only one which was based around such content, and that one was about John and Kelly outside one night during their training days.

I've always thought there should have been more stories in general about the Spartan-IIs and that it's incredibly unlikely that the puberty/libido suppression treatments would be the only alteration with a 100% success rate and that those treatments in particular would have any effect beyond a few years at most unless repeated regularly - and my understanding was that those were just as invasive as the rest of the alterations...

Anyway... yes, I would love to see you write some Halo stories. XD

#5 Naas

Naas

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:37 AM

In all honesty it probably got reported as 100% effective because the instructors turned a blind eye to the sex.

#6 claws61821

claws61821

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:31 AM

Or, you know, they didn't notice it because of how good the SIIs all got at evading every form of detection when they wanted to. Lucky none of the girls got pregnant either way.

#7 levant

levant

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Fetishes:Oppai Loli

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:00 AM

I read ghosts of onyx and don't remember reading anything about libido suppressors to go alongside the jumpstarted puberty... did they even jumpstart puberty with the IIIs? I can't remember, I know the IIs did. The spartan 3 project was low-budget, though, so they cut every corner they could giving them Semi-Powered Infiltration armor instead of mjolnir, etc (depending on which IIIs we're talking about. The cast of Reach sans George was all IIIs but they had fully powered armor, and weren't nearly so secret). In general the IIIs in onyx didn't have nearly as much done to them; all the IIs were handpicked based on genetics and who would be most likely to survive the intense augmentation process, but a lot of IIIs were just kids with a grudge against the covenant given a chance to fight back.

tl;dr I would love a loli halo story. Preferably a non-rapey one (not ruling out the covenant entirely here)

#8 claws61821

claws61821

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:15 AM

I... huh. You're right. Since I've only read the original novels all the way through the once, and the remakes partway through twice with my playthroughs of Reach separated from both of those readings by several years, I always thought that Cat was the S-II sniper who survived grabbing the artifact from the caves in the first edition novels and died there from Covenant fire in the 343 version. I have a copy of Ghosts of Onyx but still haven't read it and have only read up to the training montage in Harvest. I wish I had the Reach trilogy of novels in First Edition and time to read both versions so I could really refresh my memory, but we all know how life is.

I'll never understand 343's obsession with retconning established canon and spitting upon the story bible. At least their gameplay changes aren't entirely blasphemous and unbearable, even if 4 felt too bland "every-other-shooter" in that concern (though with an improved difficulty scaling) and I refuse to play 5 or later on general principle.

#9 GWB23

GWB23

Toddler lover

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:49 PM

Levant is correct, III's weren't given the puberty inducers, or libido suppressors (which were themselves a side effect, libido wasn't meant to be suppressed) the III's were recruited younger as well, with the youngest being 4, or even late 3 year olds, in some cases. And they're not nearly as tall as the II's, Luxy, at 12, was smaller than 4'9", I believe, though, she was an outlier.

Would people prefer a story on Onyx, or after the III's were deployed (because, contrary to popular belief, they excelled for months before their respective suicude missions)

#10 claws61821

claws61821

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:31 AM

Was Onyx the site of the Spartan-III Project? I thought it was a Shield World. How old were the S-IIIs when first deployed?

#11 levant

levant

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:36 AM

I... huh. You're right. Since I've only read the original novels all the way through the once, and the remakes partway through twice with my playthroughs of Reach separated from both of those readings by several years, I always thought that Cat was the S-II sniper who survived grabbing the artifact from the caves in the first edition novels and died there from Covenant fire in the 343 version. I have a copy of Ghosts of Onyx but still haven't read it and have only read up to the training montage in Harvest. I wish I had the Reach trilogy of novels in First Edition and time to read both versions so I could really refresh my memory, but we all know how life is.

I'll never understand 343's obsession with retconning established canon and spitting upon the story bible. At least their gameplay changes aren't entirely blasphemous and unbearable, even if 4 felt too bland "every-other-shooter" in that concern (though with an improved difficulty scaling) and I refuse to play 5 or later on general principle.

The biggest retcon to the halo universe was with the reach video game, which was a collaborative effort between 343 and bungie. You really should give 5 a try, though. The multiplayer is garbage (all the armors are ugly and randomly dropped from loot crates you save up for) but the campaign was amazing. Thankfully they didn't make any of 4's mistakes (QTEs and button-activated everything) again. Don't worry, nothing from the trailers actually made it into the game (masterchief wearing a cape, the UNSC announcing that the chief was dead, etc)

Levant is correct, III's weren't given the puberty inducers, or libido suppressors (which were themselves a side effect, libido wasn't meant to be suppressed) the III's were recruited younger as well, with the youngest being 4, or even late 3 year olds, in some cases. And they're not nearly as tall as the II's, Luxy, at 12, was smaller than 4'9", I believe, though, she was an outlier.

Would people prefer a story on Onyx, or after the III's were deployed (because, contrary to popular belief, they excelled for months before their respective suicide missions)

I think I'd rather see them on assignment. Something something "we might not all make it out of this" something something possibility of covenant something something.

#12 levant

levant

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:37 AM

Was Onyx the site of the Spartan-III Project? I thought it was a Shield World. How old were the S-IIIs when first deployed?

yes.

It was a forerunner planet that they made a secret training base on. Ages were all over the place

#13 GWB23

GWB23

Toddler lover

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:54 AM

It was a shield world, but it was also the sight of the S-III's training grounds. The III's when deployed were as young as 9 to as old as 13.

Would people prefer all males, all females, a mix? Three, four, or five members?

#14 claws61821

claws61821

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:01 AM

Ah. Thank you both. Starting with the on-topic response... I'd personally prefer both genders or all females (more the former than the latter) and would suggest either four or five Spartans among the main cast. If or how they might pair up would be up to you, of course. I'm always a fan of training montages and scenarios related to school or training, but Spartans and the Halo setting provide massive variety of options outside that which I would still greatly enjoy. 9-13 is a good age range for this too, regardless of deployment status, since it's right in the overlap zone both for that and for where some people interested in loli/shota shenanigans get disturbed by it - by which I mean it's the edge of where a lot of us feel comfortable with it.

Sorry. Not trying to control the whole thing. I just tend to ramble when I let my thoughts out.

> Libido suppression

The way I remember it, the libido suppression was an expected side effect of one of Halsey's chemical-compound in the first wave of S-II enhancements. As you said, not intended, but not unexpected after she received the peer results she requested.

> Reach, 4, 5

Reach had a lot of retcons but I wouldn't call it "the largest retcon" partly because it at least made a show of honoring the story bible if not the novels - the biggest issues I had with the story were Cat's death (I've explained why) and the timeline (As I recall, the 1E trilogy novels deliberately had the events on Reach last about a week rather than a month, and deliberately had John return to reach about two days after leaving it (several days or weeks earlier than he had left the Halo) thanks to several minimally-explored plot elements). Many of the minor retcons I noticed in it seemed to draw from those in Wars or from things I had heard rumored about Onyx and Harvest.

In my mind 4 is the one which can best be argued to be a complete retcon. It discards parts of how interactions turned during Halo 3. It discards nearly everything about how Rampancy is described in the books and how Bungie staff outright quoted its description from their story bible in the early days. It alters a plot device from one of the trilogy novels into a symptom of Rampancy, similarly twists many of the behaviors seen by Cortana in the books and games, and discards the clear evidence from 2 of her first recognizing impending Rampancy and 3 of her beginning to recover from it after she's rescued from Gravemind. Then there's just the entire thing involving the Forerunners and the Prometheans which, while interesting and a good story in itself, cannot be argued with knowledge of the preceding lore to be anything other than near-completely retconned. It also retconned a number of things with the Spartan Projects (and did they ever explain how normal people are suddenly able to survive wearing MJOLNIR-class armor?) but I did like the accompanying tie-in showcasing Lasky's early backstory with its military schooling system and the reminder of cryosleep's detriments.

I have seen a few excerpts of other people playing what I assumed to be the main campaign of 5 and wasn't impressed, but they might have been from another game-mode. I can't play it myself regardless, since I don't have an XBox One.

#15 Naas

Naas

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:14 PM

Keep in mind that when on assignment they more or less had adult/teen bodies. Though I vaguely recall a lot of them being slightly undersized for the apparent age of their groups, generally I think that was because the growth agents needed longer for the younger recruits or they were naturally going to be shorter.

#16 GWB23

GWB23

Toddler lover

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:23 PM

Keep in mind that when on assignment they more or less had adult/teen bodies. Though I vaguely recall a lot of them being slightly undersized for the apparent age of their groups, generally I think that was because the growth agents needed longer for the younger recruits or they were naturally going to be shorter.

Well, that's true, and not true, some of them were stated to look like young teens, others like children half their actual age. In *Last Light* Olivia (who is twelve) is stated to look like a young , if tall, teen, but Ash (who is the same age) is said to like an 18 year old. In *Fractures* the same two go undercover, with Olivia posing as a young OCS graduate. (they graduate at I think 16-17) It's stated she has makeup and "other things" to help pass off the look, while Ash poses as a Marine fresh out of boot, and it seems he can pass this look off without makeup or anything else, so, I think certain Spartans look their true ages, others look older. Mostly, it seems the girls look younger whereas the boys look older.

#17 GWB23

GWB23

Toddler lover

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:01 PM

Hey guys! I'm back and ready to get Started! I should have character description up by tomorrow at the latest! :D
  • Naas likes this

#18 levant

levant

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:13 PM

And here I thought you went MIA. Can't wait

#19 GWB23

GWB23

Toddler lover

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:05 PM

Hey everyone! I'm back!

So, I've decided to start work on this, pre prep stuff, and have decided on five 'main' characters, all females.

For those knowledgeable about the Halo mythos, I won't need to really explain anything, but for those not in the know, don't worry, I'll explain all the terms.

Right, so, I've decided on a cast of Headhunters for this story. One CAT-II Alpha Company to lead the other four. As Headhunters were two man teams, we'll say this is their first mission, and so they've been grouped with a Spartan III from Alpha Company, the first wave batch of Spartan III trainees, and another team to increase chances of success.

The characters are as follows:

Name: Lisbeth A-246

Description: Lisbeth is a tall, muscular teen, standing at 6'3" thanks to the extra augmentations needed to make her a CAT II. She has short brown hair often done up in a bun, and skin of a Spanish complexion. Her biggest descriptor is her bright blue eyes. Her body is much more developmentally advanced than her fellow teammates, with large, C cup breasts and wide hips and a sufficiently large rear. Due to her extra augmentations, she has a side effect of lactation at seemingly random times.

Name: Tara-B315

Description: A short, small Spartan, standing at only 4'8", Tara is pale skinned, with dark red hair and blue eyes. She is quite skinny, and looks the most like her true age out of her peers. Her body is covered in freckles, it seems nowhere is safe from the little dots, even her small rear has them dotted around. Out of her armour she's noted as being shy and submissive, a stark contrast to being in armour, where she's commanding and brash.

Name: Kari-B346

Description: Kari is dark skinned, with obvious African complexion. She has short hair, cut down to a buzzcut, and grey eyes. Her face is hard and her body has its fair share of scars and bruises, mostly from fighting with other trainees. Despite her demeanour she's not one for leading, and really is more of a follower.

Name: Elise-B211

Gender Female

Description: With pale, ghostly white skin and light, almost silvery blonde hair Elise has earned the nickname 'ghost' among her peers. The girl is shirt and stocky, with gentle shoulders and a soft face. Her body is quite curvy, and her rear pronounced. Despite her notable features her hazel eyes are subtle and easily missed, much like her personality, as Elise rarely speaks.

Name: Laura-B129

Description: A tall girl, Laura's oriental background is quite evident, perhaps her ancestors hailed from the Japanese islands. Her hair, naturally black, is often dyed a variety of colours, ranging from yellows to greens to blues and oranges. Currently, the girl's shoulder length hair is a deep purple, matching her violet eyes. Her body is average otherwise, she would be easily passed over or simply blend into a crowd. Stern and commanding, she was marked as a leader by her trainers, and has demonstrated good teamwork skills and crisis management Aptitude.

That's all the characters, now for the terms:

CAT-II: stands for Category-Two. It means the person matches the genetic markers to be given the full Spartan augmentations, including bone grafts, muscle enhancers, better neural implants and allows the person to wear MJOLNIR powered combat exoskeletons.

A(B)-###: this is the numbering used to identify Spartans III's. A stands for Alpha, of which there were 497 of them. B for Beta, of which there were 418 of them. The next letter-number combination (though none of these Spartans will appear probably), is G for Gamma, of which there were 330.

Headhunters: Elite Spartan III's sent on long range missions deep behind enemy lines, often with little to no support, and undertaking missions for weeks or months at a time.

Not a term, but be aware in the descriptions I'm not saying where the girls are coming from. In Halo, humanity has colonized hundreds of world's, and Spartan III's are all war orphans from certain colonies, none of them are from Earth or the Sol system (that's us! :D) , or, at least, none of them have any surviving family on Earth. So, when I mention a character of African descent, or Oriental descent I'm not saying where they come from, just what they look like.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Discussion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users