•  

Close Open
Close Open
Photo

Daycare Manager

simulation game

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

Poll: The Game (417 member(s) have cast votes)

Ignore this question

1. Ok (124 votes [29.95%])

Percentage of vote: 29.95%

2. Fine (78 votes [18.84%])

Percentage of vote: 18.84%

3. I don't want to (212 votes [51.21%])

Percentage of vote: 51.21%

What do you want to see added next

1. Add more variety to sex scenes (167 votes [17.84%])

Percentage of vote: 17.84%

2. Differences between ages (160 votes [17.09%])

Percentage of vote: 17.09%

3. Expand on siblings (93 votes [9.94%])

Percentage of vote: 9.94%

4. Add precocious puberty (106 votes [11.32%])

Percentage of vote: 11.32%

5. Add more details to kids (134 votes [14.32%])

Percentage of vote: 14.32%

6. Find artist and add pictures (113 votes [12.07%])

Percentage of vote: 12.07%

7. Expand on birthdays (61 votes [6.52%])

Percentage of vote: 6.52%

8. Add events with other employees (91 votes [9.72%])

Percentage of vote: 9.72%

9. Something else (please state what you want in a reply to this topic) (11 votes [1.18%])

Percentage of vote: 1.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 DarkwoodDragon

DarkwoodDragon

Professional Daycare Manager

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Preference:I Love it all

Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:28 PM

Decided to make my own topic for my updated version of Kindergarten manager, now named Daycare manager. I did this to make it a bit more organized than just editing my post in the original topic. I also started to version the game (I already did this for myself, but now I'm also posting the version numbers here to make a more organized changelog)

Like I said before, seeing as how the original creator of this game hasn't been active since Oct 24 2016 and I really liked the concept of their game I decided to update it myself.

Here is a link to the original topic:https://allthefallen...garten-manager/

A lot of credit goes to HotClub, the original creator of the game.

As you might have guessed from the title you play as the owner of a daycare.

To-do:

Changelog:

Latest version:Attached File  Daycare manager v.0.2.3.html   638.32KB   1286 downloads

Previous versions:

If you want to help make the game in one way or another feel free to contact me via PM or at darkwooddragon@hotmail.com. Writers are always welcome, more writers = more variety. If you're an artist and want to help the game by making drawings, just choose whatever scene you fancy, make a drawing of it and send it to me, but do know that if you want to be the artist of the game I expect you to do all images included in to game. That way there won't be a mismatch of images.
  • Vistarrr, presidentbush, SeRoATF and 9 others like this

Hi to anyone who reads this. I'm the guy that's been updating the game 'Kindergarten manager' here at the game creation section (I renamed it to 'Daycare manager'). Go and check it out if you want. Here's a link to the new topic: https://allthefallen...aycare-manager/

If you want to know something about me you can ask here about it here: https://allthefallen...darkwooddragon/

#2 Elerneron

Elerneron

Twine Guy

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Preference:Toddler Loli
  • Fetishes:Peeing

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:45 PM

Fantastic to see this worked on again, even in a different incarnation.  Get some precocious puberty, incest, and/or bestiality in and I'll be in heaven.

• Highland_Hunter likes this

#3 DarkwoodDragon

DarkwoodDragon

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:57 PM

I'll see what I can do, but don't expect any really major updates anytime soon as right now I'm just doing it during my study breaks as a distraction. I'll have more time to work on it once my exams are finished, which isn't until the end of January.

Hi to anyone who reads this. I'm the guy that's been updating the game 'Kindergarten manager' here at the game creation section (I renamed it to 'Daycare manager'). Go and check it out if you want. Here's a link to the new topic: https://allthefallen...aycare-manager/

If you want to know something about me you can ask here about it here: https://allthefallen...darkwooddragon/

#4 Who Knows

Who Knows

Mysterious Cube

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Location:An uncharted location somewhere within the universe
  • Preference:Furry Loli
  • Fetishes:Ponies

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:37 AM

Nicely done!

#5 DarkwoodDragon

DarkwoodDragon

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:45 PM

Thanks, I added a new version to the OP. This one includes a new batch of names and kids can now have siblings. As of right now siblings are just aesthetically and don't serve any purpose, but it's the first step into adding incest into the game.

Edit: Just noticed I've been reupploading the same version for a while now. The latest version I've upload was v.0.1.2. Fixed the OP with a new small update and started adding the version into the filename to prevent this in the future

Edit nr.2: Don't really know what to work on next so I added a poll to the topic to see what you guys/gals want to see next.

• SeRoATF likes this

#6 DarkwoodDragon

DarkwoodDragon

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:25 PM

I know I shouldn't double post, but I felt that this would make it clearer that I've posted a new version. This one include a new scene for the female player where she can get fucked in the vagina by a little boy (same requirements as the scene where you fuck a little girl) and a rewrite for the handjob scene. Tell me how you feel about the new scene and the rewrite.

Also should I remove most of HotClub's text in the intro screen and make mine white, seeing as how most of the intro screen is now yellow.

Edit: Also added a new option to the poll.

#7 Yanderekko

Yanderekko

Pretentious Weirdo

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:51 AM

Honestly, what I most want to see from this game is age differences. I feel that a two year old should really speak and react differently than a five year old or an eight year old. Sex scene difference dependent on age would be super cool, too.

Also, having just one 'action' per in-game week might be a bit fast. Three actions/week might be better

MSDButton.png

#8 Elerneron

Elerneron

Twine Guy

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:15 AM

Honestly, what I most want to see from this game is age differences. I feel that a two year old should really speak and react differently than a five year old or an eight year old. Sex scene difference dependent on age would be super cool, too.

Also, having just one 'action' per in-game week might be a bit fast. Three actions/week might be better

I think doing a 5 day week (skipping weekends) with 1 action per day would be the most logical course of action.

EDIT: if you need help with making some widgets for using an actual calendar via the Date() object let me know.  I believe this is coded in the SugarCube header for Twine right?

#9 theAseal

theAseal

Advanced Member

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Preference:Toddler
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Oppai Loli

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:53 AM

it would be really cool if you could add events for multiple kids at once plus there are a few erorrs in the events such as the dialoge saying you wipe away the cum before you get the option too.

#10 Bear299

Bear299

Loli Lover, Shota Kisser, Pony Cuddler

• Donators
  • 261 posts

Donator

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:07 AM

I voted "Rewrite the sex scenes" because they are really short and repetitive. As I suggested on the original game, there really needs to be more detail in the sex scenes, and a few versions of each individual scene to keep thing from getting stale.

Download My Loli/Shota/Pony/Doujin Collections Here

(Updated Doujin Collection.)

My Photoshop Thread         My Pony Photoshops
                                                                        You may have to change the filters.

#11 Who Knows

Who Knows

Mysterious Cube

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Location:An uncharted location somewhere within the universe
  • Preference:Furry Loli

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:54 AM

Agreed, more variety to the various scenes would be lovely.

#12 DarkwoodDragon

DarkwoodDragon

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:05 PM

Thanks for all the responses. I'll see what I can do, but it might be a while before the next update comes since I've got my first exam tomorrow, giving me even less time to work on the game.

Yes it's coded in Sugarcube 2.x and I had some experience with it before I decided to update this game. I'm not some kind of expert or anything like that and all help is always welcome though. When I added the date system I opted for 1 action per week because I plan to (at some point in the future) add precocious puberty and pregnancy and I felt like the pregnancy would otherwise take too long. 3 actions a week should be doable though I think.

the dialoge saying you wipe away the cum before you get the option too

At what scene is this exactly so I can easily find it and fix it.

I'm currently fixing a bug that caused an error in the sidebar at the favorites part when one of the kids aged up and got send away from your daycare, but next on my todo list is more sex scene rewrites.

Edit: Would anyone care if I removed the favorites, it's proving to be harder to fix the bug than I thought and it would be easier to just remove the favorites.

#13 Bear299

Bear299

• Donators
  • 261 posts

Donator

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:23 PM

I don't see the point of the favorites anyways. :/
  • Strikerman likes this

#14 DrAlithe

DrAlithe

Recluse

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Oppai Loli, Ponies

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:44 AM

Found a mistake in the handjob scene it says "gently fucking their hands" this makes no sense as there is only one kid. It may not be on the male side.

• DarkwoodDragon likes this

The end is nigh when those you love and cherish do not return the same.

AMA https://allthefallen...ng/#entry110214

#15 Strikerman

Strikerman

Advanced Member

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Preference:N/A

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:15 AM

Found a mistake in the handjob scene it says "gently fucking their hands" this makes no sense as there is only one kid. It may not be on the male side.

"They" and its derivatives are perfectly acceptable as singular pronouns, though since we clearly know who's giving the handjob, the scene should probably be updated to reflect that. "They" is still correct in this instance, but it's unnecessary.

#16 Darkblue006

Darkblue006

Advanced Member

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:17 AM

It keeps forgetting the settings I want to start with, but I'm cool with that with the promise of updates and more content.. every time you patch it I play threw.. I wish I knew how to program in it because it looks like fun code to use.

^

/^\
/^\

/^\

See, so tired I didn't even remember I double posted. ..

look at this, I'm trying to think how getting the older boys to knock up the femail teacher and getting the male teacher to knock up the older girls would work.. it looks like this was writen in two different styles?

<<she $curr_punish 1>> asks you what you want to do with her. You can see a shimmer of love in her eyes as you decide what to do.

<<set $kidasked to true>>

[[Play with the kid|Scolding]]

<<if $kids[$curr_punish].love >= 35>><<if $kids[$curr_punish].gender>>[[Suck him|Spanking]]<<else>>[[Lick her|Spanking]]<</if>><</if>>

<<if $kids[$curr_punish].love >= 40>><<if $player.female>>[[Get fisted|Handjob]]<<else>>[[Handjob|Handjob]]<</if>><</if>>

<<if $kids[$curr_punish].love >= 40>>[[Footjob|Footjob]]<</if>>

<<if $kids[$curr_punish].love >= 50>><<if $player.female>>[[Get licked|Blowjob]]<<else>>[[Blowjob|Blowjob]]<</if>><</if>>

<<if $kids[$curr_punish].love >= 60>>[[Anal|Anal]]<</if>>

<<if $kids[$curr_punish].love >= 65 && !$kids[$curr_punish].gender>>[[Vaginal|Vaginal]]<</if>>

<<if $kids[$curr_punish].love >= 65 && !$kids[$curr_punish].gender && $player.female>>[[Get fucked|Get fucked]]<</if>>

<<if $kids[$curr_punish].love >= 80>><<if $player.female>>[[Get knocked up|Get knocked up]] >><<else>>[[knock them up|knock them up]]<</if>><</if>>

not sure what would the command for age be? because I would need the girls to be between 6-14 male between 8 - 14

#17 Darkblue006

Darkblue006

Advanced Member

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:41 AM

I'm still trying to figure out how it could change some of the code to modify or add other dynamics to it, such as..

1: use workers with the kids.. higher arks of bad stuff you can do... 2vs 3vs doubles exc.. ;)

2: I felt some of the point values didn't line up with what order they unlocked it. :S  esp how every time cum in the eyes is the same answer of I'm blind. maybe different answers based on age or sex. similar to how as they get older I would start to see them get knocked up or the actions would occur with slight different text.

3: special actions to do with favorite students on their birthday might be fun.

4: catching them doing stuff with each-other. because we need to punish them for doing bad things to each-other while we do bath things to them... wait?! lol jk

Oh well I like how it's going, I stayed up over 48 hours so I'm not exactly awake so disregard if I said anything out of line. I'm still looking at the blue map with the lines and text going omg that makes so little sense..

#18 DarkwoodDragon

DarkwoodDragon

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:58 AM

I don't see the point of the favorites anyways. :/

I didn't feel like they added much too, so I've decided to just remove them. I hope to have a new update by Wednesday, but it might be later.

"They" and its derivatives are perfectly acceptable as singular pronouns, though since we clearly know who's giving the handjob, the scene should probably be updated to reflect that. "They" is still correct in this instance, but it's unnecessary.

I'll change it in the next update to avoid further confusion, I don't know why I used their in the first place since I've got a widget that changes the word depending on the gender.

It keeps forgetting the settings I want to start with, but I'm cool with that with the promise of updates and more content.. every time you patch it I play threw.. I wish I knew how to program in it because it looks like fun code to use.

What settings does it forget to be precise. It might be a bug in the original code since I didn't change anything of the start except for the starting screen. You should definitely check out some tutorials on youtube as it's an extremely easily language to program in. I suggest you take a look at this playlist (https://www.youtube....Xz5InBGmC-tbSAR) as it helped me a lot when I first started using Sugarcube and then take a look at the official documentation (http://www.motoslave...#documentation)

<<she $curr_punish 1>> asks you what you want to do with her. You can see a shimmer of love in her eyes as you decide what to do.

<<set $kidasked to true>>

[[Play with the kid|Scolding]]

<<if $kids[$curr_punish].love >= 35>><<if $kids[$curr_punish].gender>>[[Suck him|Spanking]]<<else>>[[Lick her|Spanking]]<</if>><</if>>

<<if $kids[$curr_punish].love >= 40>><<if $player.female>>[[Get fisted|Handjob]]<<else>>[[Handjob|Handjob]]<</if>><</if>>

<<if $kids[$curr_punish].love >= 40>>[[Footjob|Footjob]]<</if>>

<<if $kids[$curr_punish].love >= 50>><<if $player.female>>[[Get licked|Blowjob]]<<else>>[[Blowjob|Blowjob]]<</if>><</if>>

<<if $kids[$curr_punish].love >= 60>>[[Anal|Anal]]<</if>>

<<if $kids[$curr_punish].love >= 65 && !$kids[$curr_punish].gender>>[[Vaginal|Vaginal]]<</if>>

<<if $kids[$curr_punish].love >= 65 && !$kids[$curr_punish].gender && $player.female>>[[Get fucked|Get fucked]]<</if>>

<<if $kids[$curr_punish].love >= 80>><<if $player.female>>[[Get knocked up|Get knocked up]] >><<else>>[[knock them up|knock them up]]<</if>><</if>>

not sure what would the command for age be? because I would need the girls to be between 6-14 male between 8 - 14

To check for age you use $kids[$curr_punish].age where $curr_punish can also be $i depending on where you are since it's used to get the index of the child in the $kids array. Before I add anything about pregnancy though I really should add precocious puberty, seeing as how the max age is now 12.

#19 raton4

raton4

Advanced Member

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:00 PM

In the future could you add more mean options like in the spanking one that say continue the spanking instead of just let her/him go?

#20 Elerneron

Elerneron

Twine Guy

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:07 PM

Before I add anything about pregnancy though I really should add precocious puberty, seeing as how the max age is now 12.

I perfectly understand you wanting to wait, but I thought that I should point out that many children are capable of procreation before the age of 12.  The age at which girls goes through puberty, in particular, has been getting younger and younger in recent years in fact.  It is not all that uncommon for girls to get their first period as young as eight years old in the US.  This is due to a biological mechanism that triggers when the girl hits around 80 lbs (not completely accurate as it is about body fat not overall weight) which allows her to start ovulating.  Childhood obesity is leading to much more common instances of natural precocious puberty.  (It should be noted that this is not the only biological factor, but it is an important one that limits the ability to bear children until the girl's body has enough resources to do so.  Many athletic girls don't get their period until very late because of a lack of body fat.)  Still for a static cutoff, you chose a good average age.   No need to get too technical just for the game.

TL;DR:  Sounds logical, even though children often can reproduce before this.

#21 Bear299

Bear299

• Donators
  • 261 posts

Donator

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:09 PM

In the future could you add more mean options like in the spanking one that say continue the spanking instead of just let her/him go?

That gives me an idea. Add a fear stat. It would be the opposite of trust, but have the same effect, and could open a whole other route. Rougher sex scenes and the like. Too much fear and the kids get pulled from the daycare, and if it happens too often you get a game over maybe?

#22 DarkwoodDragon

DarkwoodDragon

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:11 PM

That gives me an idea. Add a fear stat. It would be the opposite of trust, but have the same effect, and could open a whole other route. Rougher sex scenes and the like. Too much fear and the kids get pulled from the daycare, and if it happens too often you get a game over maybe?

Might be interesting, I'll add it to my to-do list, but I'll probably first expand on the trust route. That way I'll have one complete route (at least for a large part complete) and one incomplete route in the game instead of two incomplete routes. Unless of course a lot of people would rather have the latter.

Before I add anything about pregnancy though I really should add precocious puberty, seeing as how the max age is now 12.

I perfectly understand you wanting to wait, but I thought that I should point out that many children are capable of procreation before the age of 12.  The age at which girls goes through puberty, in particular, has been getting younger and younger in recent years in fact.  It is not all that uncommon for girls to get their first period as young as eight years old in the US.  This is due to a biological mechanism that triggers when the girl hits around 80 lbs (not completely accurate as it is about body fat not overall weight) which allows her to start ovulating.  Childhood obesity is leading to much more common instances of natural precocious puberty.  (It should be noted that this is not the only biological factor, but it is an important one that limits the ability to bear children until the girl's body has enough resources to do so.  Many athletic girls don't get their period until very late because of a lack of body fat.)  Still for a static cutoff, you chose a good average age.   No need to get too technical just for the game.

I know about girl getting their periods younger and younger, didn't know it had to do with body fat, but like you said no need to get too technical for this game.

#23 Darkblue006

Darkblue006

Advanced Member

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:30 PM

oh lol forgot to put context of my numbers... lol those numbers I posted were the ranges for puberty at the moment with early puberty can start as soon as 6 years old something something growth will stop 2 years after menstruation begins.. I don't agree I think they looked at unrelated data and drew parallelism. Though like they said puberty can take till late teens too really kick in, menstruation can start even earlier than 6 in the western nations. This has too do with growth hormons pushing the process sooner and sooner, but also has to do with just drinking milk longer in general as a people, I mean look at people's height, who drink milk vs those who do not.

In history, which people keep trying to rewrite. They try to push an idea that girls start puberty as late as twelve to fourteen years old. This we all know is not and never was true. As much as we want to blame new technology and say it is unnatural, the average life span was 46 fore some time and to have children many men would need more than 3 wives, one after another or all at once.

The later we push puberty is in fact what is really happening now push estrogen in men to get passive fat men and push testosterone in women to get tall big women with small breasts. These Amazonian women(which dated back to 5BC) women known for their lacking estrange levels pushing a more male behavior. Remember back in (1400AD-1800AD) men would marry a younger woman, sometimes much younger and take her for a wife such as Mohammad's youngest-> 9-(12)<-average knight's wife based on the age they went by in Rome which which the age of consent was 12. which means that Mohammad got his wife pregnant between age nine to ten way way back in 620AD

nm I'll leave it it is close enough even if not completely accurate with all the incidents of child abuse and impregnation.
https://en.wikipedia...t_birth_mothers

5years old-1(1934)
6years old-2(1932)

8years old-9(2004)
9years old-27(2013)

10years old-70(2015)

which this data only has some of the historic data based on legal sources.

#24 DarkwoodDragon

DarkwoodDragon

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:02 PM

Posted a new version today, check the changelog to see what's changed. I also added a to-do list in the OP. I'll always be working on the top item on that list and you can change the order of the list by voting in the poll. Every time I post a new update I'll update the to-do list according to the poll, so if you want to see a certain thing in the game don't forget to vote. If what you want isn't in the poll yet post a reply to this topic and I'll add it as soon as I see it.

#25 samm091990

samm091990

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Preference:Loli

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:07 AM

Love this game, but maybe you shold add pics for the characters. As for the mean Route, i would like to see some BDSM style things in there and the spanking would gain fear which COULD turn into trust over time. Also, rewrite the female scenes, i changed back to male because the female scenes always turned to shemale scenes which i am not too big on. As for the siblings, add incest (forced and normal). Expanding on birthdays have birthday spankings and birthday sex hehe. It would be nice to have public sex scenes too :3

Samm

#26 Strikerman

Strikerman

Advanced Member

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:15 AM

For me, images are a very low priority. Unless you already have a plan, I'd rather not see a mismatch of random images with clearly different artstyles.

#27 Elerneron

Elerneron

Twine Guy

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:59 AM

If you have more than two sibling the sibling event throws errors.

#28 DarkwoodDragon

DarkwoodDragon

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:50 AM

If you have more than two sibling the sibling event throws errors.

Thanks, I forgot to test that I'll see what's wrong in a minute.

Love this game, but maybe you shold add pics for the characters. As for the mean Route, i would like to see some BDSM style things in there and the spanking would gain fear which COULD turn into trust over time. Also, rewrite the female scenes, i changed back to male because the female scenes always turned to shemale scenes which i am not too big on. As for the siblings, add incest (forced and normal). Expanding on birthdays have birthday spankings and birthday sex hehe. It would be nice to have public sex scenes too :3

Samm

Images are a very low priority and I would like to wait until I find an artist who is wiling to work with as, like Strikerman, I don't want to have random images with different art-styles.

Things like BDSM is why I want to add a mean route, but like images it's still very low on my to-do list..

What scenes turned into shemale scene, because as of right now I've only rewritten the handjob/fingering scene and the scenes I've added (sibling and getting fucked in the vagina). If it's one of those than that's a bug otherwise it was something that was in the original and still need to be rewritten.

Both siblings and birthdays are already on the to-do list and what you mentioned is exactly what I've planned for them.

#29 Elerneron

Elerneron

Twine Guy

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:57 PM

Speaking of shemale, I would enjoy the option of being futanari and/or having futanari kids.  Well . . . not really shemale, but it made me think of it.  I expect that will be low on the list too LOL.

• CeilYurei likes this

#30 DarkwoodDragon

DarkwoodDragon

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:53 PM

I'm not really into futunari myself, but if anyone is willing to write scenes for them I'll gladly add them. On a similar note, if anyone wants to write a variation on one of the scenes that's currently in the game they are more than welcome to do so and I'll add it in. More writers = more variety.

Also I've got a new version ready to be uploaded which fixes the bug you caught Elerneron. It was just a simple typo in an if clause. The new version also includes a rewrite of the blowjob scene, but I'm not quite happy with how they turned out so I'll probably rewrite them again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hiatus, simulation, game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users