•  

Close Open
Close Open
Photo
- - - - -

ATF Translation Team is looking for Quality Checkers!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Sinom

Sinom

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts
  • Preference:Toddler Loli

Donator

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:33 PM

So our translation team has increased a ton and with all these translations comes more work when it comes to quality testing, which means we're looking for two-three quality testers to check our work before release.

Applicants should have at least one of the qualities listed below:

- Extensive knowledge about the English grammar and sentence structure.

- Can understand Japanese well and is able to find mistakes in translations.

- Is very knowledgeable with photoshop and can find mistakes in the doujinshi that have occurred during the editing process or can offer improvement.

And more importantly of all, applicants should have enough dedication to work without having being told what to do. If your goal is to help us spread the love of loli/shota doujinshi to the world, while learning to improve your own skills during it, then you come to the right place. Additionally, we cover a wide array of fetishes so this position is not for the faint of heart or easily offended.

Consider helping ATF grow by donating. Every dollar counts.

#2 Arynn

Arynn

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Preference:I Love it all
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Oppai Loli, Ponies

Posted 02 November 2016 - 10:22 PM

I would love to help AllTheFallen spread the glory of Lolis and Shotas!! I have impeccable grammar, as you can plainly see, and an eye for details!

#3 Sinom

Sinom

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts

Donator

Posted 03 November 2016 - 06:59 PM

I would love to help AllTheFallen spread the glory of Lolis and Shotas!! I have impeccable grammar, as you can plainly see, and an eye for details!

Thanks, could you message me on our ATF discord so we can discuss your position in our group?

#4 InMuenchenSteht

InMuenchenSteht

Professional Dickhead

• Iratu's Bitch
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Preference:I Love it all
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Oppai Loli

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:42 AM

I would be happy to provide help. My Japanese grammar is okay, my vocabulary isn't huge, though. English, however, is my first language and I can help with making it sound more natural. I can and do use photoshop reasonably often for photo editing, dank meme creation, and so on.

Moreover, I can give your translations the most coveted of doujinshi certifications: "Mueny Fapped".

You Can't Stump the Trump!

PRAISE KEK!

#5 Sinom

Sinom

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts

Donator

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:30 PM

I would be happy to provide help. My Japanese grammar is okay, my vocabulary isn't huge, though. English, however, is my first language and I can help with making it sound more natural. I can and do use photoshop reasonably often for photo editing, dank meme creation, and so on.

Moreover, I can give your translations the most coveted of doujinshi certifications: "Mueny Fapped".

Sure thing, PM me on Discord, Mueny

#6 Jbss2

Jbss2

Vanilla Icecream

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Preference:N/A

Posted 24 December 2016 - 05:37 AM

Hi, I'm interested in becoming a quality checker. I've been doing scanlation for more than 3 years now. Started off as a Chinese translator, but now I've also learned to typeset and redraw. I'm pretty fluent in English, though I have never proofread any scripts, I'm sure I can do it.

#7 Sinom

Sinom

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts

Donator

Posted 25 December 2016 - 07:50 PM

Hi, I'm interested in becoming a quality checker. I've been doing scanlation for more than 3 years now. Started off as a Chinese translator, but now I've also learned to typeset and redraw. I'm pretty fluent in English, though I have never proofread any scripts, I'm sure I can do it.

We're certainly interested in you joining our team! I have send you a PM.

#8 NoctuaDeUmbrae

NoctuaDeUmbrae

Trap Princess

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Preference:Loli

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:23 PM

What are you looking for in Quality Checkers, do I need to know Japanese? -- I want to be able to help, but I don't know how I would be useful. If you think I would be I'd love to do it.

eb0c7bd21832a494c55f2b4896958c09.png

#9 Sinom

Sinom

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts

Donator

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:08 PM

What are you looking for in Quality Checkers, do I need to know Japanese? -- I want to be able to help, but I don't know how I would be useful. If you think I would be I'd love to do it.

We're looking for quality checkers who either know Japanese or have some knowledge about the inner workings of photoshop.

#10 simpro17

simpro17

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Preference:Loli
  • Fetishes:Oppai Loli

Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:20 PM

Hey everyone, Simpro's here. I've been reading your stuffs for quit a while and I want to help you out.

- My English is maybe not good like that (English's not my main language) but I can see mistakes when I read it but as you can see my correct my own text is not what I'm better in

- Japanese I'll be honest I don't know anything about it but I'm a good learner so I could work it

- Photoshop is clearly not a problem I'm good with it and I have a good critic judgement (thanks to the arts classes I took)

Well I'm maybe not the best choice and I know it but I'm a passionate guy and I really want to spread the joy of loli in this world with helping you because your works are really good.

#11 Sinom

Sinom

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts

Donator

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:35 PM

Hey everyone, Simpro's here. I've been reading your stuffs for quit a while and I want to help you out.

- My English is maybe not good like that (English's not my main language) but I can see mistakes when I read it but as you can see my correct my own text is not what I'm better in

- Japanese I'll be honest I don't know anything about it but I'm a good learner so I could work it

- Photoshop is clearly not a problem I'm good with it and I have a good critic judgement (thanks to the arts classes I took)

Well I'm maybe not the best choice and I know it but I'm a passionate guy and I really want to spread the joy of loli in this world with helping you because your works are really good.

If you're as motivated as you say you are then you can help us with Qcing, while learning to translate or edit. There are a lot of people who's experience you might benefit from. Keep in mind that this will be

especially hard so I hope you thought about it well enough as none of us would like our effort to go to waste.

Contact me on discord so we can talk about this in more detail.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users