NaughtyLoli

Storyteller Extraordinaire

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Preference:I Love it all
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Ponies

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:08 AM

ill add fury sex doll to my list of things i plan to make under the heading of fantasy fantasy sex dolls

curent list

fairy doll

dragon girl w/ tail

Furry Dolls

im mostly in to female, but if theirs enough interest i might make male dolls too.

ive been thinking about this for a while since it seems that bad dragon is one of the few in the actual silicon fantasy sex  scene, as in actuall fantasy stuff like dragns and such, but so far the only offer masterbators and dildos.

i belive their might be enough of a market to do full size dolls similar to thier stuff.

Wow, good luck!! Can I make an order? ^ u^

• Wubcake likes this

logo.jpg

#32 griede

griede

Loli Raider

• Donators
  • 362 posts
  • Preference:Loli

Donator

Posted 02 September 2017 - 04:17 PM

ill add fury sex doll to my list of things i plan to make under the heading of fantasy fantasy sex dolls

curent list

fairy doll

dragon girl w/ tail

Furry Dolls

im mostly in to female, but if theirs enough interest i might make male dolls too.

ive been thinking about this for a while since it seems that bad dragon is one of the few in the actual silicon fantasy sex  scene, as in actuall fantasy stuff like dragns and such, but so far the only offer masterbators and dildos.

i belive their might be enough of a market to do full size dolls similar to thier stuff.

Wow, good luck!! Can I make an order? ^ u^

ahh, it will still be a bit yet, i must first get away from the hellhole i curently live in.

i will likely start a new thread on here when i start makeing them.

as i consider it though, im 100% sure the loli doll fire is being stoked, im really sure i dont want to get in the middle of that so if i make small dolls they will either be adult looking for the fairys, or as animal as possible for the cubs.

as im sure that anyone with eyes can see, its only a matter of time before theres a huge mess of litigation over loli sex dolls.

• Wubcake likes this

#33 FurryFantastic

FurryFantastic

Advanced Member

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Preference:I Love it all
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Ponies

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:20 AM

OMG OMG OMG!

576380_437159496320126_294154895_n.jpg