#1 Sinom

Sinom

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts
  • Preference:Toddler Loli

Donator

Posted 24 December 2015 - 02:43 PM

We have become quite large and have quite the team of translators, editors and quality checkers now but we're still looking for people qualified for this position. Our quality and our standards have increased over the years however, so now we only accept those who have some experience in these fields as we aspire to release better quality translations with each passing day. So if you're skillful, motivated and have time to spend to help bring loli/shota doujin and manga releases to the masses, don't hesitate to apply.

You can apply by Pming me or by contacting me on Discord and we'll discuss the details of your application then, cause applicants have to conduct a test to show off their skill in the subject matter.

• TheRobotsGhost likes this

Consider helping ATF grow by donating. Every dollar counts.

#2 satoshii

satoshii

Advanced Member

• Translation Team
  • 148 posts
  • Preference:I Love it all

Posted 24 December 2015 - 10:56 PM

Hello Hello hello. : CRAZY :

I am interested in joining as editor. I was part of Bachi Hataraki as Type-Setter / Editor; but since the group ended, I am currently unemployed. : CONFUSED :

I use photoshop to edit and redraw if necessary and I have not problem in edit loli, shota and furry. : LUST :

#3 Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon

Dragon Fanatic

• Super Moderators
  • 8,042 posts
  • Preference:Loli

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:15 PM

I only ever tried to edit a doujin once, and I just wanna say that adding text can be A LOT harder than it sounds, simply because of the differences in the amount of space an English word takes up vs. say a Japanese character.

Best tip I can give: Before doing anything else, make sure your font and text size will fit in ALL the text bubbles - you don't want to be changing the text size later on for like, just one or two of the bubbles.

Also, depending on the case, colored doujins can be a lot harder to edit than non-colored ones (if they use textured speech bubbles or such).

This is the one I did awhile back:

Uh, when did custom spoiler tags break? O.o

#4 satoshii

satoshii

Advanced Member

• Translation Team
  • 148 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:24 PM

This is part of the work I've done before (some as member of Little White Butterflies):    

#5 Sinom

Sinom

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts

Donator

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:48 PM

This is part of the work I've done before (some as member of Little White Butterflies):    

I send you a PM with additional contact details, so we can discuss this trough more practical means.

#6 kawaiimoebaka

kawaiimoebaka

Princess Nee-chan

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Fetishes:Oppai Loli

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:50 AM

In the vein of editing, I was hoping you need someone more like a proofreader.

I'm fine with being an editor but I'd much rather write a script. Maybe flourish a line or two to make it more accessible to the English audience?

I'd like to contribute, I just don't have Ps.

Ototou-chan ga daisuki! 

#7 Sinom

Sinom

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts

Donator

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:47 PM

In the vein of editing, I was hoping you need someone more like a proofreader.

I'm fine with being an editor but I'd much rather write a script. Maybe flourish a line or two to make it more accessible to the English audience?

I'd like to contribute, I just don't have Ps.

Thank you for the offer! Currently, we do have plentiful editors, and we are primarily looking for translators now. But I will be in touch should we need your skills. :)

#8 Rikafurude

Rikafurude

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • Preference:N/A

Posted 09 January 2016 - 08:51 AM

I need someone who is willing to edit/typeset a Valentines doujin too.

#9 Sinom

Sinom

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts

Donator

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:49 AM

I need someone who is willing to edit/typeset a Valentines doujin too.

http://exhentai.org/g/590436/7b1fba33ea/[/size]

_SWEET_TIME!!_(Shakugan_no_Shana)(2).rtf]http://www.mediafire.com/view/1pb80x55bwwmcyj/(COMIC1☆7)_[PinkPopCorn_(Tachitsu_Teto)]_SWEET_TIME!!_(Shakugan_no_Shana)(2).rtf

This is not the right thread for this posts. Requests can be made by our donators, which can then be choosen by our editors. Otherwise, I suggest you make a seperate thread about it.

#10 inept

inept

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 04:16 PM

I don't know where to say this, but i just wanted to thank you for this http://exhentai.org/...882/7941e81b82/

#11 Mistress Sadika

Mistress Sadika

girlyboy

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:38 AM

My translation isn't perfect and i do take a while, but I'm willing to help out if you'll have me

#12 Ragnarokio

Ragnarokio

The Wolf

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:44 AM

If you're still short on editors after this takes off I'd be willing to give it a whirl. I have some experience with gimp. I've read guides on cleaning and typesetting in the past and it looks like something that would be interesting to try. I doubt I'd be able to put out anywhere near standard quality though, so use more experienced people if you've got em. 

#13 Hige

Hige

• Rookies
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:23 AM

I would like to join in as a japanese/english translator but I would like to comment that I'm still green with japanese and english but if I am provided with help I'll be glad to work with you.

I have only done 1 english translation and there is an english translation based on one of my spanish translations. I will post link for both of them so you can see if I'm allowed or not.

This is the english translation based on my spanish translation

http://exhentai.org/...649/caf83bf836/

An this is the one I did

http://exhentai.org/...343/ed9e5e1865/

Thank you and advance!

#14 Demitexx

Demitexx

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Preference:Toddler

Posted 01 February 2016 - 02:14 AM

Yes, hello, if you're still looking for one, I would like to be an editor.
I am quite adept with photo editing programs;
Adding and removing text shouldn't be any issue for me

#15 JackyHF

JackyHF

Meido Waitress

• Translation Team
  • 707 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 06:46 PM

If there is still room for an editor/typesetter, I can offer my help. I'm also sloooooowly learning Japanese, so maybe there will be something in the (not so) foreseeable future too.

#16 Sinom

Sinom

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts

Donator

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:50 PM

Yes, hello, if you're still looking for one, I would like to be an editor.
I am quite adept with photo editing programs;
Adding and removing text shouldn't be any issue for me

You are unknown in the community so do you have any previous work to show?

If there is still room for an editor/typesetter, I can offer my help. I'm also sloooooowly learning Japanese, so maybe there will be something in the (not so) foreseeable future too.

I send you a PM about being a possible editor.

I would like to join in as a japanese/english translator but I would like to comment that I'm still green with japanese and english but if I am provided with help I'll be glad to work with you.

I have only done 1 english translation and there is an english translation based on one of my spanish translations. I will post link for both of them so you can see if I'm allowed or not.

This is the english translation based on my spanish translation
http://exhentai.org/...649/caf83bf836/

An this is the one I did
http://exhentai.org/...343/ed9e5e1865/

Thank you and advance!

Thanks for the offer. We will take it into consideration and get back to you in a few days.

My translation isn't perfect and i do take a while, but I'm willing to help out if you'll have me

Thanks for applying. Do you have any previous work to show so I can know your skill level?

#17 Rizel

Rizel

Doujin Archeologist

• Translation Team
  • 415 posts

Donator

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:22 AM

I can't work as a main translator, but I'd be willing to help other translators whenever I have time.

Here are some previous works of mine:

https://hitomi.la/galleries/24647.html
https://hitomi.la/ga...ies/794987.html
https://hitomi.la/ga...ies/185643.html

#18 Iratu

Iratu

(=^ェ^=)

• Administrators
  • 1,174 posts
  • Preference:Furry Loli

Donator

Posted 07 March 2016 - 02:31 AM

Just a notice that we still need more editors.

My replies in Bold Purple means official business and you better listen ;)

#19 Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon

Dragon Fanatic

• Super Moderators
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:49 AM

I could be persuaded to maybe do a page or two, but editing is just so damn tedious that I'd lose my mind if I did any more than that... >_<

I could also pretty easily remove censor "bars", but anything more complex than that I probably couldn't do very well.

#20 Sinom

Sinom

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts

Donator

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:41 AM

I could be persuaded to maybe do a page or two, but editing is just so damn tedious that I'd lose my mind if I did any more than that... >_<

I could also pretty easily remove censor "bars", but anything more complex than that I probably couldn't do very well.

We can give prospective editors all the programs they need to edit, and we keep our work environment stress-free without any deadlines. That being said, if one thinks editing more than two pages is tedious, than this isn't the job for you. :P

#21 Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon

Dragon Fanatic

• Super Moderators
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:08 PM

We can give prospective editors all the programs they need to edit, and we keep our work environment stress-free without any deadlines. That being said, if one thinks editing more than two pages is tedious, than this isn't the job for you. :P

I only mentioned it because you guys bumping the thread means you have a large lacking of editors - I've previously made edits using GIMP, which works fine IMO (I posted one of the ones I did in the past in this thread already - look at my above posts).

I was just basically saying I'd be willing to help every once in awhile... >_<

#22 Sinom

Sinom

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts

Donator

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:31 PM

I only mentioned it because you guys bumping the thread means you have a large lacking of editors - I've previously made edits using GIMP, which works fine IMO (I posted one of the ones I did in the past in this thread already - look at my above posts).

I was just basically saying I'd be willing to help every once in awhile... >_<

We never said "LARGE", but we could certainly use more. We are looking for people with a lot of motivation and enthusiasm. Skills matter less, as they can be taught.

#23 Sala

Sala

• Newly Registered
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 01:08 AM

I'm a student of Japanese language and I'm a bit curious about it, especially about the learning part. My only experience in translating was 2 images in gelbooru, that's why I'm not sure if I will be able to help that much.

By the way, I was just scrolling trough this site and made an account just for this offer.

#24 Sinom

Sinom

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts

Donator

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:02 PM

I'm a student of Japanese language and I'm a bit curious about it, especially about the learning part. My only experience in translating was 2 images in gelbooru, that's why I'm not sure if I will be able to help that much.

By the way, I was just scrolling trough this site and made an account just for this offer.

We're certainly looking for more people. I will send you a PM with my contact details so we can talk about this.

#25 Lesher

Lesher

Advanced Member

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Oppai Loli

Posted 11 June 2016 - 05:00 AM

I guess I should post here to apply officially.

I'm interested in doing editing typesetting and cleaning, and I can kinda do QC somewhat because I have some experience reading japanese (not good enough to translate on my own though...)

Since loli is one of my main fetish, I'll be sure to try help often!

#26 Rozett

Rozett

a guy's flat chest is better than a girl's tbh

• Translation Team
  • 149 posts
  • Fetishes:Peeing

Donator

Posted 20 June 2016 - 11:59 PM

Hi,

In case you guys still looking for translators, I could help.

To be honest, I don't know if there is any ethic that doesn't allow a translator working for two groups at the same time, but my work recently in CutegirlsTL has been lacking lolis.

Before that I'd been doing solo translation and was never in a group. Apparently working in a group is a lot less hassle, especially in editing and QC.

I'm planning to be a bit more active in translating because it's better than wasting my night alone doing nothing.

As for my previous work, you can search my nickname on sad panda + another two released by CutegirlsTL.

Also if you guys have plan to translate any Arisu doujins (Arisu Tachibana, Shimada Arisu, whatever Arisu), I'm in.

Yeah, somehow I mysteriously have obsession over Arisu recently.

9h61kYz.png

#27 EdgarKingmaker

EdgarKingmaker

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Fetishes:Oppai Loli, Ponies

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:21 PM

Hello there!  I just (re)joined, but I saw this and thought I'd offer up editing services.  I'm a freelance digital artist with a bit (really quite a lot) of free time, and I've done work on comics before.  I'd be interested in replacing and adding in English.  I'm quick at what I do, and I can use a myriad of programs.

#28 Sinom

Sinom

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts

Donator

Posted 28 June 2016 - 08:20 PM

Hi,

In case you guys still looking for translators, I could help.

To be honest, I don't know if there is any ethic that doesn't allow a translator working for two groups at the same time, but my work recently in CutegirlsTL has been lacking lolis.

Before that I'd been doing solo translation and was never in a group. Apparently working in a group is a lot less hassle, especially in editing and QC.

I'm planning to be a bit more active in translating because it's better than wasting my night alone doing nothing.

As for my previous work, you can search my nickname on sad panda + another two released by CutegirlsTL.

Also if you guys have plan to translate any Arisu doujins (Arisu Tachibana, Shimada Arisu, whatever Arisu), I'm in.

Yeah, somehow I mysteriously have obsession over Arisu recently.

We certainly welcome more translators in our group. I send you a PM about the possibility of joining our group

Hello there!  I just (re)joined, but I saw this and thought I'd offer up editing services.  I'm a freelance digital artist with a bit (really quite a lot) of free time, and I've done work on comics before.  I'd be interested in replacing and adding in English.  I'm quick at what I do, and I can use a myriad of programs.

That definitely sounds good! I will send a PM to you to discuss the details with you.

#29 Tsukishiro

Tsukishiro

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:29 AM

It might be a bit presumptive of me since this is my first post, but I am quite confident in my ability to read Japanese so I thought I might give a shot at being a translator, if it's not too much to ask.

#30 Sinom

Sinom

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts

Donator

Posted 12 July 2016 - 07:07 PM

It might be a bit presumptive of me since this is my first post, but I am quite confident in my ability to read Japanese so I thought I might give a shot at being a translator, if it's not too much to ask.

Thank you for your interest! I send you a PM about this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users