•  

Close Open
Close Open
Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

ExHentai - Why should you use it, how to get in and all.

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 ogjowi

ogjowi

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Preference:N/A

Posted 26 February 2017 - 06:23 PM

Thanks for the tutorial. Lots of cool stuff in that site.

#32 DCMSTech

DCMSTech

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:50 AM

I have been using the Chrome extension for a long time help with not getting the sad panda.

#33 pitupitu13

pitupitu13

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Oppai Loli, Ponies

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:14 AM

Thank you!

#34 gaani2099

gaani2099

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Preference:I Love it all

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:20 AM

Thank

#35 kfox82

kfox82

I want to lick her like a loli-pop

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:59 AM

Hrm... ExHentai appears to be down atm. Unless my VPN is preventing access for some reason.

#36 wargry

wargry

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:15 AM

Hi,

I recomend this for you mobile device you only require the e-hentai account and have pleyed some hentai verse.

https://github.com/seven332/EhViewer

pretty sure that you want your sadpanda everywhere.

you will fill a lot of SD card for sure.

#37 kfox82

kfox82

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:40 AM

Anyone having problems accessing ExHentai? My E-Hentai account is still working, but I'm getting the Sad-Panda again.

#38 Sinom

Sinom

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin

• Administrators
  • 1,629 posts
  • Preference:Toddler Loli

Donator

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:08 AM

Anyone having problems accessing ExHentai? My E-Hentai account is still working, but I'm getting the Sad-Panda again.

Close browser, log into e-hentai and make sure to delete the exhentai cookie. Close browser again and visit e-hentai and than exhentai. It should work.

Consider helping ATF grow by donating. Every dollar counts.

#39 kfox82

kfox82

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 02:06 AM

Still not working... what the damned hell?

#40 itsonlyaname

itsonlyaname

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Preference:Loli

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:34 AM

Here is a simple script (automatic with userscripts, or as a log-me-in bookmark), very useful for incognito:

if(document.cookie.indexOf('ipb_member_id') == -1) {
    document.cookie = "ipb_member_id=123456;";
    document.cookie = "ipb_pass_hash=abcdef;";
    document.cookie = "uconfig=dm_t-cats_286;"; // optional, categories, thumbnail view, etc
    location.href = location.href
  }

Your id/pass_hash can be gained by typing "document.cookie" in console after logging in manually in e-hentai.

Clearing of cookies not required.

(Minor issue: first time you visit the site during a session you get sent to frontpage instead of whatever link / bookmark you clicked)

#41 kfox82

kfox82

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:53 AM

I fixed it the problem. I think it was because I hadn't logged into either e-hentai or exhentai in a few months. I played some Hentai Verse and voila! suddenly I can log in again.

Now I just need to figure out how to get GP...

#42 itsonlyaname

itsonlyaname

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:05 AM

TL;DR of GP is:

1) Play a lot in the verse, reach lvl 100-200+, exchange credits for GP - https://e-hentai.org/exchange.php?t=gp (estimated time required: 10-20h+)

2) run H@H - https://forums.e-hen...showtopic=19795 (estimated time: <1h, but uses bandwidth)

About 500 GP per normal book download

#43 moonbeamis

moonbeamis

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:48 PM

Thanks a lot. It took some time but finally got past that silly panda.

#44 hughesdylan

hughesdylan

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Fetishes:Peeing

Posted 28 July 2017 - 02:54 AM

Exhentai can be a pain in the ass *shakes fist at panda* but it's among the best sources of material. The search function is very robust.

#45 IDontLikeHanzo

IDontLikeHanzo

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Fetishes:Oppai Loli

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:31 PM

Hey thanks for the info. I didn't know about exhentai but uh, I plan on using it regularly..

#46 CupNoodles

CupNoodles

Advanced Noodle

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 09:28 PM

What works for me (using Firefox):

1. Create an account on E-Hentai.
  2. Wait for one week.
  3. Clear cookies.
  4. Log in to E-Hentai.
  5. Go to ExHentai.

I didn't need to play HentaiVerse or use any browser add-on.

Edited by CupNoodles, 28 August 2017 - 12:22 AM.

2fGk57Z.png

#47 thatenemy

thatenemy

but your friend

• Super Moderators
  • 974 posts

Donator

Posted 27 August 2017 - 09:56 PM

I just want to clarify some things because a lot of the information given here and elsewhere is wrong or outdated.

What you have to do:

• Create an account.
  • Wait for one week.
  • Clear cookies before you try to access it.

What you don't have to do:

• Install browser addons.
  • Copy cookies.
  • Play HentaiVerse.

Without the browser addon the login screen just never appears no matter what I do, so I disagree that it is something that you don't have to do if the regular method doesn't work. On mobile, loging in on e-hentai is enough, but on my desktop, I never got that to work.

#48 CupNoodles

CupNoodles

Advanced Noodle

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:34 PM

Without the browser addon the login screen just never appears no matter what I do, so I disagree that it is something that you don't have to do if the regular method doesn't work. On mobile, loging in on e-hentai is enough, but on my desktop, I never got that to work.

Are you using incognito mode? I don't see why you would need a login screen. If you have the cookies from e-hentai it should redirect you to the site immediately.

Edited my post to make it a bit more clear.

2fGk57Z.png

#49 thatenemy

thatenemy

but your friend

• Super Moderators
  • 974 posts

Donator

Posted 27 August 2017 - 11:38 PM

Are you using incognito mode? I don't see why you would need a login screen. If you have the cookies from e-hentai it should redirect you to the site immediately.

Edited my post to make it a bit more clear.

It doesn't work whether incognito or not. Also, it does work incognito on my phone, with the same browser (chrome) so it doesn't have to do with that I think.

Allow me to clarify. With the add-on I get a login screen when I go to exhentai.org (that is there specifically because of that add-on). Without the add-on I just get a sad panda no matter what I do, incognito or not, logged in or not, whatever.

On my phone, however, logging in on e-hentai, and then going to exhentai.org, it will have me automatically logged in (like how it is supposed to work). Either way, I'm happy I can just access exhentai at all, whether it's through an add-on or not, because I use it a lot.

#50 CupNoodles

CupNoodles

Advanced Noodle

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 12:14 AM

It doesn't work whether incognito or not. Also, it does work incognito on my phone, with the same browser (chrome) so it doesn't have to do with that I think.

Allow me to clarify. With the add-on I get a login screen when I go to exhentai.org (that is there specifically because of that add-on). Without the add-on I just get a sad panda no matter what I do, incognito or not, logged in or not, whatever.

On my phone, however, logging in on e-hentai, and then going to exhentai.org, it will have me automatically logged in (like how it is supposed to work). Either way, I'm happy I can just access exhentai at all, whether it's through an add-on or not, because I use it a lot.

In that case I take back what I said about the addon. If all the old cookies are deleted I really have no idea what would be the cause.

2fGk57Z.png

#51 thatenemy

thatenemy

but your friend

• Super Moderators
  • 974 posts

Donator

Posted 28 August 2017 - 12:50 AM

In that case I take back what I said about the addon. If all the old cookies are deleted I really have no idea what would be the cause.

That's why I find it very frustrating sometimes. For some people, every single solution (even the add-ons) doesn't even work and it makes little sense, I wish they made it easier to access exhentai.

• CupNoodles likes this

#52 Groody

Groody

LOLIS 4 LYFE

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 04:13 PM

I still have a way, that always work. Both on my laptop and android. Pm me if anyone want to know it.

Edit: based on my experience on chrome, extensions doesnt work at all. Idk if its because of my browser or something else.

~when you are on the clock, you are ready for the cock

"I aint believe on that shit man"

#53 Groody

Groody

LOLIS 4 LYFE

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:05 PM

Ever heard of doujin downloader? Even there is no torrent link, it was always my first option for downloading stuff there

~when you are on the clock, you are ready for the cock

"I aint believe on that shit man"

#54 leli333

leli333

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Fetishes:Peeing

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:59 PM

Don't use the extension. Just clear your cookies, sign into g-e, then open ex. There have been issues with the extensions in the past.

#55 Fuseki

Fuseki

• Rookies
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:58 PM

Thanks for the tutorial! c:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users