•  

Close Open
Close Open
Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

ExHentai - Why should you use it, how to get in and all.

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Retired anarchist.

• Translation Team
  • 675 posts
  • Preference:Loli

Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:30 PM

Yaaaay, 4th edition. I'm tired of having to make this topic after it gets lost.

So, first : Why you should use Exhentai.

It's fairly simple. It's the doujin equivalent to NicoNico or Pixiv : aka the source everyone uploads their shit to, translators included. Plus it's quite convenient and not permanently bugging like Pururin.

- But any Exhentai link I get shows me a sad Panda ?!? 

That's what this thread's here for.

So : To get into exhentai ; you need :

- An E-Hentai account

- Activity on said account, play their "Hentaiverse" game for some time or shitpost a bit, as you want.

- To wait for them to sync Ex and E's database, allowing your E account to be used on Ex. (2 days max if you did the above steps right.)

- A Chrome extension / Firefox plugin. Or if you don't wanna bother with those, transferring and doing bothersome stuff with some cookies. (I won't cover that since i'm lazy. Google it or settle for the easy way.)

Since all that works with cookies, if you have problems the first thing to try is to remove all exhentai.org cookies and e-hentai.org cookies, then go on E, login,and THEN go on Ex's main page.

Ask away any details and yada yada. You should really use this site anyway.

• Ulithium_Dragon, Equestrian Romanji, Texas warrior and 3 others like this

#2 Leorio

Leorio

AFK

• Donators
  • 578 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 04:09 PM

I can't remember that I needed to play "hentaiverse".

I got access since... I don't know anymore xD

Is it your favourite source for new material?

This sounds exhentai is really nice. Are there other secrets? Because I wouldn't call exh to my favs. ^.^'  

Or is it maybe just a kind of "bad taste" of mine?  :tongue:

~ your Leorio! 

#3 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Retired anarchist.

• Translation Team
  • 675 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:21 PM

I can't remember that I needed to play "hentaiverse".

I got access since... I don't know anymore xD

Yes it's a relatively new thing. Like two years old.

Is it your favourite source for new material?

This sounds exhentai is really nice. Are there other secrets? Because I wouldn't call exh to my favs. ^.^'  

Or is it maybe just a kind of "bad taste" of mine?  :tongue:

If you don't wanna be bothered to check translator blogs and/or having to download, yeah it's the obvious best if what you're looking for is an exhaustive list of doujin releases. And it's convenient in many ways if you're willing to learn to use it. Pururin and others may look nicer but aren't necessarily as complete nor have a good search system.

Well, you do like battle shonens... =3

#4 Leorio

Leorio

AFK

• Donators
  • 578 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:26 PM

Well, you do like battle shonens... =3

I'm not sure about this sentence. xD

If that's a compliment - thanks.

If not: nice xD

• Kumakai likes this

~ your Leorio! 

#5 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Retired anarchist.

• Translation Team
  • 675 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:27 PM

I'm not sure about this sentence. xD

If that's a compliment - thanks.

If not: nice xD

Nah, it ain't. I don't see any value in those. But it's all subjective. Was mostly a joke. Teehee.

#6 Kumakai

Kumakai

But it refused!

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • Preference:Toddler Loli
  • Fetishes:Ponies

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:53 PM

Don't let the frogi bruuto upset you. Battle shonin anime are awesome. Hunter Hunter is especially good. If you can get over the shot a undertones
  • griede likes this
Just some choice quotes Ronald David Laing ~ \"Insanity sometimes is the sane response to a mad society\" Gilgamesh~ \"Offense is taken, not given.\" Steven King~ \"human beings are fundamentally insane.  Put more than three of us in a room together and we start dreaming up reasons to kill one another.  Why do you think we invented religion and politics?\" Albert Einstein~ \"Everybody is a genius.  But when you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree it will spend its whole life thinking it was stupid.\" \"So long and thanks for all the fish\" ~Bob Marley. \"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have\"

#7 slod

slod

some kind of deviated prevert

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 03:35 PM

The best thing to do is upload a gallery. Either find something that isn't uploaded yet, or make a gallery of random pictures. If going for the latter, make sure to have some sort of theme (a particular character, or a certain pose, outfit, body-part, sex act, ect.) Galleries of non-loli content get posted to e-hentai and exhentai, but just one loli pic will stop it from showing on e-hentai.

One good gallery and you'll be rolling in GP so you can download whatever you want, I got lucky and found a recently released non-loli CG set with 200+ pics that (3 years later) is averaging 15 visits a day.

By contrast a small gallery of some early work by Jyujiro barely gets 15 visits a week.

I make utilities for Honey♥Select and spend way too much time in hex editors staring at card data

BoneCleaner~~~SnowFlake~~~NeoCheck~~~WaifuGet

#8 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

I'm ok with everything

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Fetishes:Oppai Loli

Posted 30 October 2015 - 04:48 PM

I'm already a member, i usually upload one or two image packs, they help me to get credits besides the hentaiverse 

Pi3Guml.png
¿Hablas español? Ven a ¡este tema!

#9 awolfofredmoon

awolfofredmoon

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 07:10 PM

is there a set amount of credits i need to make on hentai versus or reach some milestone

#10 Sharkyy

Sharkyy

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Preference:N/A

Posted 20 November 2015 - 11:33 AM

Thanks alot been wondering how to get pass sad panda

#11 Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon

Dragon Fanatic

• Super Moderators
  • 8,036 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 10:30 PM

I cleaned my cookie cache out, as well as all my other cached data, so I started getting "Sad Panda" again, and needed to use this guide.

I'm not sure why it never got "stickied", so I'm gonna do that now! n.nU

#12 yummines

yummines

Hora Hora

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 09:53 PM

It's pretty much the site I use almost exclusively for hentai now (I use R34.Paheal and Danbooru for static pictures). 

Especially good for loli doujins. 

Also, torrents don't require points to download so I generally use those with the exception of really old doujins. 

#13 Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon

Dragon Fanatic

• Super Moderators
  • 8,036 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 10:28 PM

Also, torrents don't require points to download so I generally use those with the exception of really old doujins.

Yeah, same. Even if they don't have a torrent link, you can always open each picture and download it by hand as well lol...

#14 Hige

Hige

• Rookies
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 01:13 AM

It's an all in one site. you can download almost anything besides games from there

#15 Rizel

Rizel

Doujin Archeologist

• Translation Team
  • 415 posts

Donator

Posted 22 February 2016 - 03:45 AM

Exhentai is where people post all the most recent stuff, but it has its quirks and can be a pain at times.

Nhentai and hitomi.la mirror most of what is posted on exhentai within hours, if not minutes. If you don't have the points, or don't want to deal with the requirements those are good alternatives.

#16 JackyHF

JackyHF

Meido Waitress

• Translation Team
  • 707 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 04:06 PM

My personal favourite for doujins (they also have games and vids) is Hentai From Hell, they make sure that all manga posted are in English (some image packs and most video games aren't, but they always write the language). It's similar to Nhentai in content except untranslated doujins aren't there, making it easier to find some stuff. They also sometimes have things that aren't on Nhentai or even Exhentai.

#17 lolipup

lolipup

Sissy Puppy

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Preference:Toddler Furry
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Oppai Loli, Ponies

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:59 PM

Exhentai is the shit. Getting in a was a bitch but it's SO worth it *wags* <3

2v0dHhm.png

#18 thatenemy

thatenemy

but your friend

• Super Moderators
  • 974 posts
  • Preference:I Love it all

Donator

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:47 PM

I simply made an account on E-Hentai and then I installed the plugin for chrome, but I never had to play that game or post to access exhentai, and I use it quite frequently? Is there some kind of limit that I have yet to discover? I do barely download stuff if that matters.

#19 lilheart

lilheart

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Oppai Loli

Posted 02 March 2016 - 07:19 PM

&nbsp;

I simply made an account on E-Hentai and then I installed the plugin for chrome, but I never had to play that game or post to access exhentai, and I use it quite frequently? Is there some kind of limit that I have yet to discover? I do barely download stuff if that matters.

&nbsp;
Neither of those things limit your ability to watch stuff on there. I've made no post or played the game ever either and it still works fine.

#20 tagima64

tagima64

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:16 AM

How can i upload on exhentai?

#21 Trevar225

Trevar225

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Preference:I Love it all

Posted 09 April 2016 - 06:32 PM

I tried to install the firefox plugin, but it won't let me install, as the plugin isn't verified or something like that.

#22 IgnikaMarcus

IgnikaMarcus

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 12:40 AM

So, I'm still unable access ExHentai.

I've download the plug-in, made a few posts, reached level 3 in the game, and still nothing.

Am I doing it wrong?

#23 Rizel

Rizel

Doujin Archeologist

• Translation Team
  • 415 posts

Donator

Posted 17 April 2016 - 01:47 AM

So, I'm still unable access ExHentai.

I've download the plug-in, made a few posts, reached level 3 in the game, and still nothing.

Am I doing it wrong?

Have you tried to access Exhentai before you logged into E-Hentai? Exhentai uses cookies from E-hentai to log you in, so you'll just get the sad panda if you're not logged in.

In case you still get the sad panda after logging in, that's probably because of your browser cache. Clean it (or open a private browser window), log into e-hentai and then open exhentai.

#24 Corpse

Corpse

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 10:37 AM

#25 flatsims

flatsims

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:55 PM

I love Ex-hentai and I've been there for years. With torrents and free downloads for good uploaders it's a win win win.

If you can't keep an account going there for some reason (can't figure out the cookies, can't find anything good to upload, not tech savy) there's always nhentai.net, hitomi.la/ but they still aren't as great as the above. : CRAZY :

HS-Creators-copy.jpg

: NORMAL :  Flatsims , Lolicon Artist Directory, Equestria Girls, and Honey Select on ATF Blogs!

: CRYING : Sims 3 Storytime Concluded!  : CRAZY : New Blog Honey Select Creators is Online!!

#26 TiberiusPonificus

TiberiusPonificus

Hail Tiberius!

• Rookies
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:22 PM

I managed to join the e-hentai forums, but still posted a thread, because I love to advertise my works. :P

Hopefully, this will work, and I can finally get around the sad panda.
Probably the softest lolicon you will ever meet!

Check out my stories on my AO3 account under this same name! Tell me what you think!

#27 Oji-chan

Oji-chan

• Rookies
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:00 PM

what an interesting thread, i'm almost laughably, uncomputer savvy! But i will give it the old college try!

#28 kiosss

kiosss

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 11:47 PM

Just went and played their Hentaiverse game. Terrible "H" game but not bad for a turn based web rpg. Waiting for exhenati to open the doors for me :D

#29 meridian

meridian

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Fetishes:Oppai Loli

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:12 AM

i didn't need to play hentaiverse to get in. it seems to only be good for gathering credits or something.

#30 UniqueNinja

UniqueNinja

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Fetishes:Oppai Loli, Ponies

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:09 PM

Thanks for the tutorial on how to get on Exhentai. I would see links for it all the time but always thought the server was down or whatever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users