#1 Iratu

Iratu

(=^ェ^=)

• Administrators
  • 1,174 posts
  • Preference:Furry Loli

Donator

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:22 AM

Hello, all. As you see, we finally have the Gallery up and running, thanks to our good friend Iratu. Now, the gallery is probably going to get a little traffic, as is always expected. With this, we are looking for about 3-5 members willing and dedicated enough to be Gallery Mods. (More positions may open, depending on later expansions of the area)

General Task of a Gallery Mod:

• Content control. Making sure nothing illegal or questionable gets in here. No CP or IRL pictures of children of any kind.
  • Tagging. Making sure each picture you come across is appropriately tagged. (this will be the most tedious of the job)
  • Comments. Watch the comment sections of each picture you look at, make sure there's no fowl behaviour (refer to the general rules of the site) or revealing words (such as admitting age or having done illegal acts of any kind)
  • Translating. Like most Boorus, there is the note function that one can add to any of the pictures that have dialogue in Japanese, to help translate these. This job is not a requirement, but would be a great help (if you can translate) in keeping things clean and organized, by making sure the translations are as correct as possible.
  • Approving posts. when users upload images or videos there will be a blue bar around it, these posts require approval and it will be your job to approve these posts.

These are the tasks for now and there may or may not be more added. If you are willing to become a Gallery Mod, please speak up here. This thread will be locked (until such time we need more staff), when we reach the number of members willing to take on this task.

Hope to see you all around.

This post is subject to change, by other staff members.

#2 Iratu

Iratu

(=^ェ^=)

• Administrators
  • 1,174 posts

Donator

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:42 PM

Thread re-opened and cleaned up. This is a bump : MIAO :

My replies in Bold Purple means official business and you better listen ;)

#3 vinisapphire

vinisapphire

Master Slacker

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Preference:I Love it all

Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:40 PM

I've got a boat load of free time on my hands and just about unlimited internet access at the moment. Can't really help with the translation, since I'm only an english speaker, but I can do just about everything else.

"I'd be lanky as fuck and would have to work out so I don't look like laffy taffy." - Touma
If you think you, or someone you know might wind up in jail and/or prison, read this.
Weakness is what brings ignorance, cheapness, racism, homophobia, desperation, cruelty, brutality, all these things that will keep a society chained to the ground, one foot nailed to the floor. - Henry Rollins

#4 thatenemy

thatenemy

but your friend

• Super Moderators
  • 974 posts

Donator

Posted 12 December 2015 - 04:16 PM

I can try to help out as well. While I do have enough free time, privacy might be a bit of a problem in this house but it shouldn't stop me from doing anything.

About the content control, some more realistic kind of 3D is not allowed either anymore, right? I mean, I see some 3D that seems to be fine, while other 3D has been removed. Maybe add that to the OP, or specify a little.

I cannot translate, unless it's from Dutch (or maybe french) :p but I highly doubt I'm going to see that around.

#5 Iratu

Iratu

(=^ェ^=)

• Administrators
  • 1,174 posts

Donator

Posted 12 December 2015 - 04:53 PM

You're both accepted for duty ;)

As 3D goes, anything that you have to look twice to think is this real or fake should be deleted. Like this: http://atfbooru.ninj...s/65364?tags=3dshould be fine.

#6 thatenemy

thatenemy

but your friend

• Super Moderators
  • 974 posts

Donator

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:47 PM

You're both accepted for duty ;)

As 3D goes, anything that you have to look twice to think is this real or fake should be deleted. Like this: http://atfbooru.ninj...s/65364?tags=3dshould be fine.

Alright so 3D created that looks more like anime/manga style characters or just not realistic enough to be too close to real life is fine, the more realistic kind (that actually looks kinda real) isn't. Thanks for clarifying.

#7 Hero of The Fallen

Hero of The Fallen

Hero

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Preference:Shota
  • Fetishes:Oppai Loli, Ponies

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:26 AM

i can help if you want me to. im on this site most of every day lol

--Merged posts --

i'd love to help! i have lots of free time on my hands, and am eager to please!

Hello Everyone! I'm TheGamer! I play what I want, where I want, whenever I have the time. @IPlayWhatIWant2

#8 mikeoxbig9000

mikeoxbig9000

• Gallery Mods
  • 58 posts
  • Preference:Toddler Loli
  • Fetishes:Peeing, Oppai Loli

Posted 15 December 2015 - 06:18 PM

I can volunteer my time, It'd be nice to mod something but I can't translate and I'm on here a lot more now.

#9 Iratu

Iratu

(=^ェ^=)

• Administrators
  • 1,174 posts

Donator

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:20 PM

i can help if you want me to. im on this site most of every day lol

--Merged posts --

i'd love to help! i have lots of free time on my hands, and am eager to please!

I can volunteer my time, It'd be nice to mod something but I can't translate and I'm on here a lot more now.

You've both been accepted.

Translating can be simple sometimes, some booru's have it already translated so you can click the IQDB Find Similar and see if they have the translation up. same goes with the tags.

Last two mods, will re-open the thread if more are needed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users