what is your opinion of boku no pico

Pretty much as almost everyone else has said, I just wished the looked more like boys.
I also don't get why everything thinks it's the most fucked up thing ever, is it seriously just because it's a dude who sleeps with a little boy?
A more fucked up version of that would be Enzai but even that isn't so bad.

Being a bisexual and loving traps these vids really turned me on some time ago. I just now remembered them through a comment in another hentai, so I can honestly say that that they still turn me on. Pico x Chico is my favorite, especially the barn scene *drools*. The first one was a bit wierd with the ice cream fetish and the guy being a crossdressing addict, and coco just seemed way too girly for me to like him along with the whole "I'm a slut that thinks phones can talk to each other and btw I'm kind of suicidal"... Would have actually liked him better if he was a she.

PS: just saw that this thread has been dead for seven months, so I have no choice:

BY THE POWER OF ANUBIS I HEREBY USE MY AWESOME POWERS OF NECROMANCY TO REVIVE THIS THREAD FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE UNDERWORLD!

Lots of people don't like this show how about shota fans? what are your thoughts on it?
I hadn't heard of it so I looked for it, but what I saw was censored, so based on that it's not worth wasting time and bandwidth on. If someone could provide links to proper videos of it, I could watch it and give a better opinion.

Dr_Demento

Merry Christmas!
Pretty much as almost everyone else has said, I just wished the looked more like boys.
I also don't get why everything thinks it's the most fucked up thing ever, is it seriously just because it's a dude who sleeps with a little boy?
A more fucked up version of that would be Enzai but even that isn't so bad.
Someone will send a message like ''check out this anime {link1}{link2}{link3}''. Then they watch it, and suddenly realize what it's about and go ''WTF?!?! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO''. Hence the meme. It's been used countless times to 'rickroll' someone.
If someone could provide links to proper videos of it, I could watch it and give a better opinion.
The is no uncensored version and likely never will be. The only way for an uncensored version to appear is if some non-Japanese anime company was to license Boku no Pico. Unlikely, either because that company thinks it's illegal (like US ones) or it actually is illegal (Australia for example).
If you want to see it, here you go: https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/7738169/Boku.no.Pico.Complete.Pack_[English_Subs]___IPASuperior

Last edited:
1 and 2 was good, 3 was a bit much. I liked 2 more because it was people their own age. 1 was good but didn't like the fact the guy tried putting pico in girls clothes. The ending was good as well.