Skyrim Sweet Lolis - v1.45

What problem do you mean?
Are you playing a futa? If so, have you tried changing your sexlab gender to male? (I have never tried a futa character so I can't tell if that helps at all, sorry)

Apart from that, I'd suggest you take a look at Sexlab Tools, which allow you to open a menu during sexlab animations to chose what animations should be played. That should be a fix to any issues about triggering the wrong animations, though it does involve you typing in some animation tag of the set you want (like loli for exampe) every time you have a sexlab animation.

I did change the gender in sexlab and I'm also using sl tools, but I've never seen a tag input. (just found it, thanks for that)

PS: edited the SwLo_SweetLoliScenes.pex to include loli tags, dont know if the compiling worked, had problems with that before.
working on a patch, but I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong. I edit the pex files by using pexd->notepad++->pexc

Using champollion now, hopefully it will work now.

Last edited:
So I've replaced the ck getsex with sexlab.getgender but I think I need to import the sl library or function (my knowledge in scripting is limited, sry)

Int pervertGender = pervert.GetActorBase().getsex()
SexLab.StartSex(sexActor, animations, none, none, false, "") //apparently there are sl functions already used into this so I think importing SexLab.GetGender should be safe ?

so this is the replacement that I tried to use:

Int pervertGender = pervert.GetActorBase().SexLab.GetGender //do I need to add braces at the end ? Is GetActorBase still needed ?

So I've replaced the ck getsex with sexlab.getgender but I think I need to import the sl library or function (my knowledge in scripting is limited, sry)

Int pervertGender = pervert.GetActorBase().getsex()
SexLab.StartSex(sexActor, animations, none, none, false, "") //apparently there are sl functions already used into this so I think importing SexLab.GetGender should be safe ?

so this is the replacement that I tried to use:

Int pervertGender = pervert.GetActorBase().SexLab.GetGender //do I need to add braces at the end ? Is GetActorBase still needed ?
No, if you use the value from Sexlab then the one from the CK isn't needed. It was defective anyway since it should be GetLeveledActorBase() and not GetActorBase() anyway. You only use GetActorBase when you want the original CK values, if you want current and/or leveled list updated settings you should always use GetLeveledActorBase.