New Stream name Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crypticraevn

Warning: Might be a Mimic
I like Pomf.tv cause the random person will have no idea, but those familiar with the meme will know right away. Where as with Flatscreen, while not a terrible option, will be something you'd only be able to connect the dots to if you already know what it's for. Basically, neither option will really raise flags with the random person who comes across the name, but Pomf is more likely to draw in new people unfamiliar with us but are 'in the know' about the meme, while Flatscreen as a more 'generic' name probably won't. Also in terms of Search results: People searching for the term Pomf will have a higher likely hood of being interested, people searching for Flatscreen are probably searching for monitors or TVs.

mei

meimei
Staff member
Most of these names have almost no recognition to link them to ATF, and this is 100% true for pomf.tv, which might as well be named "Generic Anon's Generic Namespace". n.nU

Just something to think about. ;P
From what I've heard the stream site is supposed to be for "Separate and adult (games) streaming, not exclusively loli or ATF branded", so I doubt any ATF branding will be chosen. I'm really not sure why some of these options were added to the poll in the first place.

Sinom

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Staff member
From what I've heard the stream site is supposed to be for "Separate and adult (games) streaming, not exclusively loli or ATF branded", so I doubt any ATF branding will be chosen. I'm really not sure why some of these options were added to the poll in the first place.
Let's look at the orginal poster...oh....it was Iratu. Who knew that he would have fucked up. :D

Iratu

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I admit, I fucked up I'm closing this thread and I'll think of something else, I wanted to be nice and include every thing into a nice poll but seeing as people tend to go for loli/atf related options I'm closing it for now and might make a new poll after doing some hard thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.