Should I write the thingy?

• Write it already!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Ehh, not my thing...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Accelerator

Level 5 Esper/Mass Murderer/Lolicon
So the other day I came up with a fantasy loli character (basically one of those "immortal with the body of an 8 year old" type of deals) and ever since my mind has been racing creating a story with actually decent characters, plot, and themes. Problem is, given that it has quite a deal of underage sex in it, this is about the only place I could post it. Can't exactly show that stuff to the family. The reason I ask if anyone would be interested is that it would be a decent amount of work and wouldn't just be erotica. Don't get me wrong, there'd be plenty of loli sexy-times, but there's also like swords and sorcery and maybe some political intrigue. Basically it would be a short fantasy novella with a tone somewhere in between "Lord of the Rings" and "Game of Thrones" that just so happens to revolve around an immortal horny 8 year old with psionic powers (it makes sense, I swear). Right now I'm thinking of calling it "The Elf Queen" and it would be about 3-5 decently sizable chapters in length. If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, please let me know. If no one cares, I'll not waste my time.

levant

Registered
Not the biggest fan of the whole actually 800 years old thing, but so long as it's entertaining (not just having good sex scenes, but the parts in between need to be good as well) I might be interested. Can you give any more details about the story itself?

The Accelerator

For whatever reason, this story came back to me and its all I've been able to think about the few days so I'm officially writing it. Even if nobody really cares. I have the whole thing mapped out, all I have to do is type it. The prologue chapter is finished and I'm a good ways into chapter one. I'm planning on 7 chapters in total, not counting the chapter long prologue and a short epilogue. "3-5 chapters" lololol, what a naive boy I was. It'll probably reach the length of a novella if I actually get finished with it. Given that it's mostly plot and character stuff, it's almost a shame that it can only exist on sites like this on account of the underage sex scenes, given that a majority of it is just a fantasy story. I guess I could take them out but it would take some heavy editing and the prologue wouldn't work on like a fundamental level. The one and only reply asked for more details so heres a plot summary.

We follow a young mercenary named Tomás as he is sent on a mission to treat with the Elves of Havenwood and their mysterious queen, an immortal human child named Talyana who seems to possess unnatural magical powers. Tomás' mission goes horribly wrong and embroils him in an ever escalating situation where war and certain dark forces plot to destroy the Elves' city and bring destruction to the land or, something.

It's hard to summarize since it's fairly character focused and what is known as in wring terms as "low concept", meaning basically that it can't easily be summarized. It's got some interesting characters and what I think is a compelling and unpredictable plot. The Elf Queen herself Talyana I personally find to be fascinating and the villain is extremely entertaining yet consistently horrifying.

Not even sure why I'm posting this, especially with the finally chapter of my Late Night trilogy just sitting half finished in a word doc on my computer, but whatever. No one will ready this post (or this story) so whateves

You might be surprised at the number of people who will read and enjoy the story. But it needs to be shared first! One of my most popular stories is the first chapter of my skyrim fanfic (based on a loli playthrough) with sizeable positive feedback.

Did you know that Steven King considers a story concept a good one when it won't go away? His concepts drive him, push at him, make him write out stories.

So let this story drive you, let it fill up a document. Then share it with the rest of us. :D

The Accelerator

You might be surprised at the number of people who will read and enjoy the story. But it needs to be shared first! One of my most popular stories is the first chapter of my skyrim fanfic (based on a loli playthrough) with sizeable positive feedback.

Did you know that Steven King considers a story concept a good one when it won't go away? His concepts drive him, push at him, make him write out stories.

So let this story drive you, let it fill up a document. Then share it with the rest of us. :D
I've actually been writing it a lot recently since its amazing that I actully have motivation for a project. Currently I have 14K words written (jesus christ what is my life? Seriously, thats not even close to halfway done) and I have the whole thing planned out. I have the prologue, which is about 8 pages, almost 100% done and chapter 1 close to finished, but it still needs some heavy editing. Until my motivation inevitably craps out like it always does (real optimistic I know) I plan to keep writing and I'll eventually upload it when I get this first chapter done. I plan on releasing the prologue and chapter 1 together then each chapter as it gets done, 7 in all not counting a brief epilogue. But I'm gonna keep writing because I really love this story. It's got sex, action, drama, a little romance, battles (really battle, singular), intrigue, a badass loli protagonist, a hilarious yet terrifying villain, actually good themes, interesting character backstories, and lots of awesome moments I can't wait for people to see.

But anyway, thanks for the encouragement. It means a lot, really