Incest Intercourse: A Ren'Py Game I'm working on.

So I am in the middle of building a game I am calling "Incest Intercourse" and I have all the major bits of coding done using Ren'Py. So now it's time for the main story content of which I have one part nearly done. I am planning 4 or 5 different story you can pick from. The first which is almost finished is more of a "Choose your Own Story" erotic adventure, rather then it being a game and I used this to learn how to code the game. Several branches make it so you can play it several times to unlock Achievements and maybe get your daughter pregnant. So, what do people want to see for the ages of the girls? I'm using Honey Select, so they can look fairly young. Also, any story idea?
This first story is about you and your 11 year old daughter sharing a motel room for the night because of a road closure. There is but one double bed in the room!
And the second one I am working on is also a Choose your own story with soe game play, and that one is about your wife being out of town and your 14 year old daughter is spending the night at a girlfriends, so what's a horny guy like you need right now? How about visiting an underground night club that features underage strippers. Lap dance anyone... In this story/game you have limited amount of money to spend and an inventory of things that can help you and there are some random events. So other than that, I am open to more ideas. You can message me if you don't feed comfortable sharing ideas here. I'm hoping to share a good working demo in the next few weeks. Thanks for reading this and commenting.

Yes, I am in the middle of writing a mother-daughter's story. I was thinking of adding it in version 2 of the game. If I am able too, I will release that story with version 1. Very close to getting the first part finished as it stands right now. What ages of girls do most people like to read about/see in these type of games?

Under 12 for all girls I'd expect, most like under 10 or 8. I've never seen some under 6 or 4 so that sounds interesting.

Any cards are fine as long as they don't look funky. What you can do is find a nice looking card like this and just change the height to match whatever age you want.