Average Broad Measurements, Male and Female, for Pixel Art (Requesting Help and Sources)

Every once in a while, I think to myself that I should get started in drawing pixel art sprites and tiles. Often this results in me reading tutorials and guides and articles, and flailing for a few days trying to decide what resolution to use, etc etc...

Recently, I've decided I want to try doing 1in:1px scale human sprites at a few different ages. Height information is easy enough to find - generally just check the US CDC guidelines or another country's medical guidelines or national surveys or such. There are a few websites quickly cited by Google if you look for shoulder breadths/widths as well, at least for adults. Unfortunately, when it comes to hips and waists, all I can seem to find is circumferences, which don't help decide pixel art widths, and a single anecdotal guideline about pregnant women.

What books or websites list waist widths, not circumferences, and hip or bi-iliac widths/breadths, not circumferences, for men and women or boys and girls, and what are some of the average figures? Thank you if you manage to find these.

Meanwhile, to seem less like I'm a complete leech here, a few measurements I have managed to pick out are the following.

6 to 12 months: 26 to 30 inches (2 ft 2 in - 2 ft 6 in) -- CDC
3 to 5 years: 38 to 43 inches (3 ft 2 in - 3 ft 7 in) -- CDC
9 years: 52 inches (4 ft 4 in) -- CDC
11 to 12 years: 56 to 59 inches (4 ft 8 in - 4 ft 11 in) -- CDC
14-16 years: 65 to 69 inches (5 ft 5 in - 5 ft 9 in) -- CDC, Livestrong
Adult: 70 inches (5 ft 10 in) -- Halls, M.D.
6 to 12 months: 24 to 29 inches (2ft 0 in - 2 ft 5 in) -- CDC
3 to 5 years: 37 to 43 inches (3 ft 1 in - 3 ft 7 in) -- CDC
9 years: 52 inches (4 ft 4 in) -- Livestrong
12 years: 60 inches (5 ft 0 in) -- Livestrong
16 years: 64 inches (5 ft 4 in) -- Livestrong
Adult: 65 inches (5 ft 5 in) -- Livestrong
Male: 18 inches (1 ft 6 in) -- T-Nation
Female: 14 inches (1 ft 2 in) -- Livestrong
Male: 39 inches (3 ft 3 in) -- Business Insider
Female: 37 inches (3 ft 1 in) -- Livestrong
Female: 11 inches -- Biology Online

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and thank you again if you reply.